• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Mystery Host Catalog Show

In summary, if you collect $100 in orders from others, you could win a $1,000 mystery host catalog show flyer.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Is there anyone out there that would mind making up the $1K Mystery host catalog show flyer for November? I would appreciate it very much! TIA!

Bumping....anyone?

Bumping again...does anyone know who put them together last time?

Am I on everyone's ignore or something???? :confused:

I am LAME when it comes to computers. If anyone has the time to make one of these marvelous flyers up I would be indebted to you forever! (well maybe not FOREVER...lol)
:D

I am going to be doing one of these sales but I haven't had time to make up my flyer. I did the sale in July and will just change the dates and stuff. If I get time I will do it soon, but with baseball games (still going on) and everything else that starts right after school starts it may be awhile till I get around to it. I actually have it on my calendar to do but not till Oct. 5th. Sorry!

Here is something I have been working on. If you like it you can use it. My information has been removed so do with it as you like.:rolleyes:
This is the first time I have tried to attach something so I hope it works.

I still have July host and guest info in the body of the text you will need to change it. Sorry I can be so lame sometimes.

Attachments

• November Mystery Host flyer.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
This is the one I sent out for July. I got it from here. You will need to change the dates. I sent it as an email.

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect just $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) more volunteers means more rewards! No-one will be turned away from this fabulous opportunity to earn free merchandise. You can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood, at ballgames, family gatherings, and I can also set you up to send out an announcement online to your friends and family.

I will collect all the orders from the 10 (or more), compile and tally them, and then draw names from the 10 participants for the Show Host Benefits.

$1,000 MYSTERY HOST CATALOG SHOW
Enjoy the best benefits we have to offer!!!

Thank you for your business. I value you as a customer and wanted to
THANK YOU with this wonderful opportunity...

Simply collect $100 in orders and you could
Receive a Host Benefit from a $1,000 show!!

THE GRAND PRIZE MYSTERY HOST WINNER will win…..

$200 IN FREE PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS
FREE – no shipping or handling, no sales tax, no $$ out of your pocket!
Think of it as a FREE Shopping Spree on The Pampered Chef 

EVERYONE PARTICIPATING EARNS AT LEAST ONE $1,000 HOST BENEFIT
The First ticket drawn will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER - $200 in products FREE!!!!
The next drawn will win $75 in FREE products
The next drawn will win $40 in FREE products
The next 4 tickets drawn will enjoy 1 Half-Price item from the catalog
The next drawn will win the July Host Benefit, the new Party Sticks for FREE! ($39 value)
The next ticket drawn will win the new striped kitchen towel set for FREE! ($14.50 value)
Everyone will enjoy a 30% discount….my thank you for participating!

Do you want EXTRA entries???

For turning in your orders BEFORE the due date – ONE EXTRA ENTRY
For every $100 in orders collected over the initial $100 – TWO EXTRA ENTRIES
For every booking for a future show you obtain for me – THREE EXTRA ENTRIES
For every lead you pass along to me for someone who may be interested in the business opportunity – FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES

Contact me by Tuesday, July 8th to register!
Contact me anytime with questions
Request your packet by Tuesday July 8th (at the latest, July 9th I’ll be out of town in Chicago learning ALL the NEW products for the fall!) and you’ll also receive a Free Season’s Best cookbook with your order.

All orders MUST be submitted by Tuesday July 29th to be a part of the mystery host show and receive benefits!

The fine print:
o The Mystery Host event works only when at least 10 people collect $100 in orders from third parties, before tax and shipping. If you are interested in participating, please make sure you can commit to inviting others to order, following up, and collecting orders with payment. If show sales are below $100, the prizes will be based upon the subsequent show level.
o Orders will be delivered to my house and I will separate them according to hosts. I will also designate dates and times for pickup/delivery. Orders from customer placed out of area/state will be subject to extra shipping and handling charges. If you are a host from out of area/state, and either win or place an order with your host benefits, I will pay for your shipping on that order!

I'm sorry I didn't get this done before...:blushing:

Here's Oct, Nov, and Dec as a pdf. I will try to get it to word by the end of the week...

Attachments

• oct 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    262.6 KB · Views: 280
  • nov 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 255
  • dec 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    288.5 KB · Views: 219
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I appreciate ALL who responded!

Kris-- this is exactly what I was looking for! I love you! (in a totally platonic way of course...)

Is there anyway you (or someone else here) can convert it to word for me? Pretty please??

I can't tell you how much I appreciate these flyers. I had an amazing June thanks to the mystery host catalog show and am hoping to have another amazing November! Thanks again!

Hi Ellen!
I'm going to try to get them converted tonight...at the worst by tomorrow. I'm glad that you have had such great success with them!

I was going to do this for Nov. How soon should I send this out?

I'm confused.:confused: The ones from Kris all have "60% off forged cutlery or new Fall Product for Oct/Nov/Dec". Is this a typo or is that something I don't know about.

pcchefjane said:
I'm confused.:confused: The ones from Kris all have "60% off forged cutlery or new Fall Product for Oct/Nov/Dec". Is this a typo or is that something I don't know about.

Yes it does. That's one of the reasons that I would like it converted to word. I edit it a bit. I usually do 2 $100 winners too. But I love the whole layout of the flyer. She probably just missed updating that portion of it.

No typo...I just totally forgot to fix it!!!! Hang on...

Here's the CORRECTED pdfs....sorry ladies!! :eek:
Word docs are on the way as well...

Attachments

• dec 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    289.3 KB · Views: 262
  • nov 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    272.6 KB · Views: 258
  • oct 08 1000 mystery host.pdf
    262.8 KB · Views: 242
Thanks a bunch! Maybe after my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in September, I will have 10 ladies who want to host for me!

For those that offer these, do you offer a Mystery Host every month? I have only offered 2 with very little success. Both only made it to the $300 level. Of course, I didn't have 10 "takers" either. How do you get hosts for these? I am guessing just like anything else...make those phone calls. I definitely need to be doing that.

I only do mine twice a year...on sell-a-thon months. Of course they haven't "officiaclly" announced that November will be the SAT month, but I am hoping it will be...

Oh thank you for putting these together!!

BTW what is a sellathon month?

Sell-a-thon months are months that consultants can earn the up-coming products (for the new season) free depending on sales for that month. There are different levels you can earn ranging from, "submit x amount of shows" to $1500, $3000 and $6000. Those were the levels last time...not positive they will be the same. Anyway, the fall one is usually November (although it hasn't been announced officially) and we will be working on earning products that come out in the Spring/Summer catalog.

Word Docs for upcoming mystery hostHere are the mystery host flyers converted to word. Good Luck!!! :chef:

Attachments

• oct 08 mystery host.doc
    214.5 KB · Views: 304
  • nov 08 mystery host.doc
    221 KB · Views: 304
  • dec 08 mystery host.doc
    238.5 KB · Views: 307

1. What is a November Mystery Host Catalog Show?

A November Mystery Host Catalog Show is a special promotion where customers can shop our catalog and be entered into a drawing to win the host rewards for that month's show.

2. How do I participate in the November Mystery Host Catalog Show?

To participate, simply place an order through the catalog and you will automatically be entered into the drawing. The more orders you place, the more chances you have to win!

3. When will the winner of the November Mystery Host Catalog Show be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of the month. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates.

4. What are the host rewards for the November Mystery Host Catalog Show?

The host rewards for the November Mystery Host Catalog Show include free products, discounts, and exclusive offers based on the total sales of the show.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't win the November Mystery Host Catalog Show?

Yes, even if you don't win the host rewards for the November Mystery Host Catalog Show, you can still earn rewards by hosting your own show or purchasing from a host's show. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg