• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I host a successful Mystery Host Party?

In summary, a "My First Mystery Host Show" is a party where the hostess is kept a secret until the end and all guests who make a purchase are entered into a drawing to be the mystery host and earn rewards. The mystery host will earn the same rewards as a regular host based on total sales, and guests can still earn rewards as well. The mystery host will be randomly chosen from all guests who make a purchase, and will only be revealed after the party. This adds an element of excitement and surprise to the event.
starrmarie
I'm so nervous! :eek: I have not done my own show, let alone a Mystery Host Party. I made up flyers and sent out emails today to about 60 people. I already have one yes. I hope I don't forget anything. Any advice? I attached the flyer

Attachments

• Mystery Host Party Invite.pdf
    324.4 KB · Views: 672
flyer looks great. in regards to food, plan things that you can make ahead of time. My first show was my grand opening, I was so nervous about the show part, oh yey and cleaning my house AND the food!! Too much work. Someone at leadership gave the idea of asking one of your recruits (or friends) to help when doing your own shows, takes some of the pressure off. good luck

Could someone put this into word for me. There is two weeks left for this month and I would like to do it!

Thanks,
Sally Wilhite

1. What is a "My First Mystery Host Show"?

A "My First Mystery Host Show" is a unique event where the hostess of the party is kept a secret until the end of the show. All guests who make a purchase will be entered into a drawing to be the mystery host and earn all the hostess rewards!

2. How does the mystery host earn rewards?

The mystery host will earn all the same rewards as a regular host, including free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party. The more guests who make purchases, the higher the rewards for the mystery host!

3. Can I still earn rewards as a regular guest?

Yes, all guests who make a purchase will still earn rewards based on the total sales of the party. The mystery host will not affect the rewards earned by other guests.

4. How will the mystery host be chosen?

The mystery host will be randomly selected from all the guests who make a purchase during the party. The more purchases a guest makes, the higher their chances of being chosen as the mystery host.

5. Will the mystery host be revealed at the party?

No, the mystery host will not be revealed until after the party is over and all purchases have been made. This adds an element of excitement and surprise for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies