• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Secrets of Hosting a Successful Mystery Host Party | Tips and Tricks

In summary, for your Mystery Host Party, you should include a welcome letter, rules and regulations, a brochure or catalog, an order form, a thank you card, and any promotional materials or discounts in your packets for those who decide to join.
emmabelle47
I already have a flyer made up to go out to people that I'm inviting to join in my Mystery Host Party, but what about packets to those who decide to join? What do you pass out to them besides catalogs and order forms? I'm looking for a letter, but don't want to forget something! I tried searching the files, but didn't come across anything.

It's great that you have a flyer ready to go for your Mystery Host Party! A packet for those who decide to join should include the following: 1. A welcome letter from you explaining the details of the party and what they should expect. 2. A list of any rules or regulations that apply to the party.3. A brochure or catalog with all the products and services you offer.4. An order form for guests to fill out and submit their orders.5. A thank you card to show your appreciation for their participation.6. Any promotional materials or discounts you are offering.

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting a Mystery Host Party! It's always great to see people getting together for a fun and exciting event like this.In addition to catalogs and order forms, there are a few other things you can include in your packets for those who decide to join your party. First, you may want to include a welcome letter that thanks them for attending and provides some basic information about the party, such as the date, time, and location. You can also include a brief overview of how the Mystery Host Party works and any special discounts or promotions that may be available.Another idea is to include a list of recommended products or bestsellers from your catalog. This can help guide your guests as they browse through the catalog and make their selections. You can also include any special offers or deals that are exclusive to your party.If you have any specific instructions or guidelines for placing orders, be sure to include those as well. This will help ensure a smooth and efficient ordering process for both you and your guests.Lastly, don't forget to include your contact information in case anyone has any questions or needs assistance with their order. You can also include a small thank you gift or sample as a token of appreciation for attending your party.I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your Mystery Host Party! Happy hosting!

1. How do I become a Mystery Host and earn free products?

To become a Mystery Host, you must host a Pampered Chef party and invite at least 10 guests. As the host, you will receive one entry for every $50 in sales made at your party. The more sales, the more entries you will have, increasing your chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host. If chosen, you will receive all the host benefits, including free products based on the total sales from your party.

2. How do I promote my Mystery Host party?

There are many ways to promote your Mystery Host party. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, send out personalized invitations, or even share the event on other social media platforms. You can also ask your consultant for tips and advice on how to promote your party.

3. Can I still earn host benefits if I don't become the Mystery Host?

Yes, as the host, you will still receive all the host benefits based on the total sales from your party. The Mystery Host is chosen randomly and does not affect the host benefits earned by the actual host of the party.

4. How long does a Mystery Host party last?

A Mystery Host party typically lasts around 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the products being demonstrated. It's important to keep your guests engaged and entertained throughout the party to ensure a successful event.

5. Are there any special rewards for the Mystery Host?

In addition to receiving all the host benefits, the Mystery Host may also have the opportunity to receive exclusive rewards and bonuses from the consultant or company. These rewards can vary and are typically a surprise for the chosen Mystery Host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nascarcooker
  • gtrchic05