• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Past Hosts Need to Use Their Discount by a Certain Date?

In summary, the Past Host Discount is a benefit for customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. It offers a discount on purchases based on the total sales from the previous party, ranging from 10% to 30%. To be eligible, a minimum of $200 in sales must have been made at the previous party. The discount can be used on any Pampered Chef products, except for host exclusive items or items already discounted. It is valid for one year from the date of the previous party and can only be used once per year per customer.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I signed in late October, and I have some past hosts who had shows that month. (One had one later in the year, so hers won't expire ... but the others will.)

Let's say Susie Host's show was November 10th. If she orders a stone at a party and combines that discount with the November special, does it have to be turned in by the 10th? If not, does the show at least have to be DATED before the 10th?

You are basically just asking about the past host discount, and when it expires, right?

It would have to be on a show DATED on or before the expiration date. Actually submitting it can be later on.

Thanks ... and even though my P3 got deleted more than once, I think it's very helpful that they send me an e-mail warning me when my host's discount is about to expire!

What is the Past Host Discount and how does it work?

The Past Host Discount is a benefit for customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. It allows them to receive a discount on their purchases based on the total sales from their previous party. The discount amount is based on a sliding scale and can range from 10% to 30%. The more sales from the previous party, the higher the discount. This discount can only be used on one purchase and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

How do I know if I am eligible for the Past Host Discount?

You are eligible for the Past Host Discount if you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and had a minimum of $200 in sales. You can check your eligibility by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your past party history.

Can I use the Past Host Discount on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Past Host Discount can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including new products and sale items. However, it cannot be used on host exclusive items or items that are already discounted.

How long is the Past Host Discount valid for?

The Past Host Discount is valid for one year from the date of your previous party. For example, if you hosted a party on January 1st, 2021, your discount will expire on January 1st, 2022. It is important to use the discount within this time frame as it cannot be extended or transferred to someone else.

Can I use the Past Host Discount more than once?

No, the Past Host Discount can only be used once per year per customer. If you have hosted multiple parties in the past, you can choose which party's sales to use for your discount. However, once the discount has been used, it cannot be used again until the following year's party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Tig