• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Hosting a Catalog Show: What If No Past Host Discount?

In summary, a Past Host Discount is a discount offered to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef show. This discount can range from 10-30% off the total order and is available for both in-person and virtual shows. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and is valid for one year from the date of the original show.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Before I call HO, figured I would just ask here. I have a show closing on Tuesday next week. We are booking a catalog show off the first show which is closing Thursday (2 days later). What if the first host doesn't have a past host discount number by then? What do I put in so that she gets the 10% discount and the past host special?

I put xx1234 and HO people can look it up. However, if you are using P3, I have no idea what to do then since it periodically downloads the PHDs for your hosts.

Nope, using PP still. I'll just do that. I guess if they call I can tell them why I did it.

They won't call you. I've done it too many times to count and have never gotten call.

By the second day, you should be able to look up her past host # on Consultant's Corner anyway. I have done it the next day in some cases. I think they process those pretty quickly.

Thanks! I was going to check first but didn't want to have to wait on hold all night Thursday if I didn't find it.

1. What is a Past Host Discount?

A Past Host Discount is a discount that is offered to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef show. This discount can range from 10-30% off the total order.

2. Can I still receive a Past Host Discount if I host a catalog show?

Yes, as a host of a catalog show, you are still eligible for a Past Host Discount. The discount will be applied to your order once it reaches a certain amount, depending on the current promotion.

3. What if I don't know anyone who has hosted a Pampered Chef show before?

If you do not personally know anyone who has hosted a show, you can still receive a discount by booking a virtual show with one of our consultants. They will be able to provide you with the discount as if you were a past host.

4. Is the Past Host Discount combinable with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Past Host Discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is only applicable to the host's order and cannot be used for guest orders.

5. How long is the Past Host Discount valid for?

The Past Host Discount is valid for one year from the date of the original show. After that, it will expire and cannot be used for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies