• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Quick Can You Use Your 10% Past Host Discount??

In summary, a friend of the speaker's mom wants to host a Pampered Chef show a couple of days after the mom's show. The speaker explains that if the mom's show closes before the friend's show, the friend can receive a discount. The host number is usually assigned within 24 hours of show submission and can be found by searching on Consultant's Corner. The speaker also offers to help the friend plan and earn rewards for hosting a show.
Tig
My mom is having a show later this week, and a friend of hers wants to do one a couple of days later, my mom being the past-host. Can you even get the discount that close of show dates?

If your Mom's show closes before the friend's show, then yes. Even if it hasn't but it's will in a couple days and before the 2nd show closes, you could still give her 10% off. As soon as PC receives the show they usually assign a host # to the host. Before it hits the warehouse, the host will have a host #! I'm not sure if you have to wait until the next day or not. Sometimes I know things need until the next day to update and be reflected on our website. Just go to "host look up" (it's the very last thing in that box of quick links on our main home page). put in your Mom's name and state and the host # should come up. Then you can take that # and use it in PP. I think with the new PP3, that the host # will be updated every time you sign in, (open the program) not sure though, I'm still the "old dog that won't try a new trick!" I still use the oringal PP because I am so good and comfy with it!
Good luck!:)

Last edited:
Thanks MissChef!

Cathy is right, it is usually assigned within 24 hours. Just do a search on Consultant's Corner the morning after show submission.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. The discount for hosting a show as a past-host is typically only available for a limited time after your original show date. However, there are always opportunities for guests to earn discounts and free products by hosting a show themselves. If your friend is interested in hosting a show, I would be more than happy to help her plan and earn some great rewards. Feel free to reach out to me for more information. Best of luck with your mom's show and have a great time!

1. How long is the 10% past host discount valid for?

The 10% past host discount is valid for one year after the date of your party. After that, it will expire and can no longer be used.

2. Can I combine my 10% past host discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 10% past host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for full-priced items.

3. Are there any restrictions on the items I can use my 10% past host discount on?

The 10% past host discount can be used on any full-priced item in our catalog. However, it cannot be used on already discounted or clearance items.

4. How do I redeem my 10% past host discount?

To redeem your 10% past host discount, simply enter the discount code provided to you at the time of your party at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your eligible items.

5. Can I transfer my 10% past host discount to someone else?

No, the 10% past host discount is non-transferable and can only be used by the original host of the party. It cannot be used by anyone else, even with their permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies