• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Past Host Discount - Clear Answers for Current Hosts!

In summary, the maximum discount a current host can receive is 30% off the regular price of any one item in the catalog. The past host discount can be used on any item in the catalog except for already discounted or promotional items. It is valid for one year from the date of the party and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. To redeem the discount, a unique code must be entered at checkout or presented to a consultant when placing an order in person.
ChefMary412
When a past host uses her 10% discount.. does the current host get the original price or the 10% off price towards her show total?

The discounted price.

Thanks! I have a show that is really close to the next level...

1. What is the maximum discount I can receive as a current host?

The maximum discount you can receive as a current host is 30% off the regular price of any one item in the catalog.

2. Can I use my past host discount on any item in the catalog?

Yes, your past host discount can be applied to any item in the catalog, with the exception of already discounted or promotional items.

3. How long is my past host discount valid for?

Your past host discount is valid for one year from the date of your party. After that, it will expire and no longer be usable.

4. Can I combine my past host discount with other discounts or offers?

No, your past host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It can only be used on one item at a time.

5. How do I redeem my past host discount?

To redeem your past host discount, simply enter your unique discount code at checkout when making a purchase online, or present it to your consultant when placing an order in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann