• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10% past host discount on outlet orders?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Someone just asked if she would qualify for that next week after her show or if she should order something now (so that she doesn't have to worry about it being gone next week) and I didn't know!

Does anyone know for SURE (no guesses please) if she will or will not be able to use her 10% past host discount next week for outlet items?

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Yes, she will be able to use her 10% past host discount on outlet items. I have ordered outlet items off my own site using my past host number and received an additional discount! :)

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
I think part of your question was about WHEN she could use her PHD - as soon as the show goes through and PC assigns her PHD, she can use it. It should be within 3 days of submitting the show (unless it falls on a weekend). Hope that helps!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Thanks Jenn!

Cathy, no, I know I'll have a number to give her as soon as she shows up as a show on my monthly activity, I just didn't want her to wait until next week to test the 10% off theory and take a chance of the item not being available. ;) She said if I knew for sure that it wouldn't help her, she wants to buy today. If she could use it next week, then she's debating if she wants it now for the outlet price or if she wants to chance waiting until next week for the additional 10% discount. ;)

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
(Her show is Sunday and even if we close that day, she knows it will probably be around Tue before she has the PHD#)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views