• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order - no past host discount?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I'm trying to submit an order for a host I had in October. It's showing that she has a past host discount number and that it's valid until 10/12 but when I go to input the order it's showing a 0% discount and isn't giving her the past host 10%. Is that discount not allowed on individual orders? I can't believe after 7 years I have to ask but I have NO idea and really want to submit this and go to bed. I figured I'd surf CC and see what I can find until a cheffer helps me out. Anyone?

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
It won't give her a discount if the item is a monthly host item. Is the show for January? Did you do your January update this month? Not sure what else it can be....let me know

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Yes it's a last minute January entry. She hosted in October. I have her host number in PP from before. It's dated January and its the party sticks, two trivets and 4 bottles of peppercorn. I did the update just in case and it's STILL not working :(. I even closed the program and reopened...

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Okay I just went to CC and downloaded the upGRADE instead of just doing the regular program and product list update in PP itself and then tried to create the order again and it worked. Thanks for the suggestions Chef Gilles. Getting close to midnight here...phew!

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Try picking the client again. In the order, press "find contact" again and pick her and see if the numbers change.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I know that's what I was thinking when I saw your post. We head to PEI every summer and I always get messed up when crossing over from Quebec to NB :) Thanks again!

Brenda.the.chef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
I've been having issues with P3 not updating like it should. I have to go to CC and do the manual update. I can't get it to sync with my website lately either. One day, I'll have to be fighting with it during "normal" business hours so that I can call customer support and see if I'm doing something wrong.