• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Discount on Individual Order?

In summary, the host discount on individual orders varies from 10-30% based on party sales and can be combined with other promotions. It is valid for 60 days after the party date and can only be used on the host's own order. Host credits can also be combined with the discount for even more savings.
lisacb77
I have a past host whose discount is still valid through February. I am trying to place an individual order for her, and the past host 10% off is not coming up (I am using the old Pampered Partner). Am I doing something wrong, or does she not get the discount?? Help! I need to submit tonight or first thing tomorrow for her to receive it this month.

Thanks!

Did you put her Past Host # into her contact info?

Yes I did. I tried using another past host too to see if the problem was with her record. Neither are showing a discount.

Double check the date, that it doesn't say 2007. Otherwise, try calling HO tomorrow to see what is going on.

Thanks, I did check. UGH! I guess I'll be on the phone first thing tomorrow :(

1. How much is the host discount on individual orders?

The host discount on individual orders varies depending on the total sales of the party. As a host, you can earn a discount of 10-30% off your individual order based on the sales from your party.

2. Can I use the host discount on top of other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can use your host discount on top of any other discounts or promotions that may be available at the time of your individual order. This allows you to maximize your savings and get even more great products at a discounted price.

3. How long is the host discount valid for?

The host discount is valid for 60 days after your party date. This gives you plenty of time to browse and choose the products you want to order with your discount.

4. Is the host discount only applicable to my own individual order?

Yes, the host discount is only applicable to your own individual order. It cannot be used for orders placed by other party guests. However, you can earn additional discounts by hosting another party and using your host credits towards your own individual order.

5. Can I combine my host discount with my host credits?

Yes, you can combine your host discount with your host credits to get even more savings on your individual order. This allows you to use your host credits towards products that may not be eligible for the host discount, giving you more flexibility and options when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefMary412