• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Discount Is About to Expire

In summary, the "Host Discount Is About to Expire" refers to the expiration of a discount earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party. The discount typically expires 30 days after the party date and can be used by the host by placing an order through their consultant or the Pampered Chef website before the expiration date. If the host does not use the discount before it expires, they will no longer be able to take advantage of the savings. Unfortunately, the expiration date of the host discount cannot be extended, so it is important for the host to use it within the given time frame.
TJMagoo
My sister had a party last year and her yearly discount expires the 21st. She is coming to the party I am having tonight but I'm not closing the party until the 24th. Will the P3 honor her discount or will she be out of luck since the party isn't closing until after her discount expires?

I'm thinking her discount is good until the end of October? I don't think it goes off the show date. I think it goes off the show month. But I've never tried one that close to the expiration date, so I'm not positive. I recommend you try it to see if it will work.

The Booking Benefit goes through the end of the month. Everything I see for PHD has an exact date. I'd call HO and ask if the discount goes based on the date the show was held, or the date it was submitted.

Did one in P3. It took the order and discounted a December 14th expire with a show date of 12/23 so you should be good until month end.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad your sister will be attending your party tonight and I'm happy to help answer your question. Unfortunately, the P3 system is not able to honor discounts after they have expired. However, I would be more than happy to help your sister place an order before her discount expires on the 21st. That way, she can still take advantage of the savings. Just let me know and I can assist with placing the order. Happy partying!

What does the "Host Discount Is About to Expire" mean?

The "Host Discount Is About to Expire" means that the discount that the host earned from hosting a Pampered Chef party is about to expire and will no longer be available to use.

When does the host discount expire?

The host discount typically expires 30 days after the party date. It is important for the host to use the discount within this time frame to take advantage of the savings.

How can the host use their discount before it expires?

The host can use their discount by placing an order through their consultant or through the Pampered Chef website before the expiration date. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

What happens if the host doesn't use their discount before it expires?

If the host doesn't use their discount before it expires, they will no longer be able to take advantage of the savings. The discount will no longer be available to use on future orders.

Can the host extend the expiration date of their discount?

Unfortunately, the expiration date of the host discount cannot be extended. It is important for the host to use the discount within the given time frame to take advantage of the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih