• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Guest Special: How to Order and Use Past Host Discount

Anything you submit in September is commission in September and anything you submit in October is October. It doesn't matter if the show was held the month before.
supergirljennie
I am one stone short for the promo, and I wanted to do an individual order for a stone (I know, kind of silly but hey) with the September guest special, but it won't allow me to do that. I do have the individual order dated for September. What else can I do?

Also, does the past host discount work on individual orders?

Thanks everyone.

supergirljennie said:
I am one stone short for the promo, and I wanted to do an individual order for a stone (I know, kind of silly but hey) with the September guest special, but it won't allow me to do that. I do have the individual order dated for September. What else can I do?

Also, does the past host discount work on individual orders?

Thanks everyone.

You missed the cut off date sept 1 -30th.

I figured that was it. Thanks. :)

You should be able to get the special on an individual order up to OCTOBER 31st. Make sure the date says September, and use the guest special numbers. I don't know what else could be going on that would prevent you from getting this!

It keeps telling me it won't work. "Not available for individual orders." Though it's dated in September.

Will someone please try it on theirs to see if it will work? Thanks.

Mine worked fine! I picked stoneware special gj87 for an individual order dated 9/30.

I just sent in an individual order this am for a piece of stoneware and it worked fine just make sure it is dated for 9/30, by the way it is not stupid I did that to earn a piece of cookware

It's allowing me to do it if I set it up as a cooking show, input the order, and then switch it to an indidual. Weird. Thanks everyone! :)

I thought it have to be submited in Sept., not in october with Sept date? Correct me if I am wrong.

You can submit anything with a September date including specials up to one month later. September shows in by October 31st, October shows in by November 30th. It does mess with your commission and monthly sales though!

A show or individual order must be held between Sept 1 and Sept 30, but submitted by midnight CT Oct 5. This is just the rule to qualify for the stoneware incentive.

Individual orders do qualify for the phd.

Last edited:
gilliandanielle said:
You can submit anything with a September date including specials up to one month later. September shows in by October 31st, October shows in by November 30th. It does mess with your commission and monthly sales though!
How does it mess up commission and monthly sales?

Anything you submit in September is commission in September and anything you submit in October is October. It doesn't matter if the show was held the month before.

For the stoneware consultant promotion you must submit the orders by Oct. 5th. Any September sales after that still can get the September specials but they won't count toward your total stone sales for the promotion.

I just meant it messes with the commission because I hold three shows a month for my goal of $1250 a month. I HELD three shows in September, but since one took forever to close despite my efforts I missed both my goals. I will be one show heavy this months in sales, but I am trying to make director and all they see is that I didn't achieve $1250 this month!

What is the Stoneware Guest Special?

The Stoneware Guest Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase stoneware products at a discounted price when they attend a party or event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of stoneware products are included in the Guest Special?

The specific products included in the Stoneware Guest Special vary, but typically include popular items such as the Large Round Stone, Medium Bar Pan, or Mini Baker Set. These products are great for cooking and baking, and are made from natural clay that distributes heat evenly for delicious results.

How can I take advantage of the Stoneware Guest Special?

To take advantage of the Stoneware Guest Special, you must attend a party or event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. At the event, you can purchase the discounted stoneware products and also have the opportunity to see them in action and learn tips and tricks for using them in your own kitchen.

Is the Stoneware Guest Special available online?

No, the Stoneware Guest Special is only available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or events. This is to ensure that customers have the opportunity to see and learn about the products before purchasing them.

Can I host a party and offer the Stoneware Guest Special to my guests?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own party and offer the Stoneware Guest Special to your guests. This is a great way to earn free and discounted products while sharing your love for Pampered Chef with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • TinasKitchen