• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Guest Special: Get 20% Off All Stoneware!

In summary, the current host can get one of the designated stones at 60% off and then get as many as they want at 20% off minus either their half price benefit or their show percent off or for free- at the sale price.
nikkijo
Hi, I have a silly question. For the guest special in September can the guest order as much stoneware (that is on the list) as they want for the 20% off?

Thank you!!

yes they can, at least that is what I've been told.

Yes they can. Also, anyone with a PHD can combine the discounts, and the host can combine their discount with that 20% discount. For instance, lets say the host uses all of her free products and half priced items, she can then combine her discount with the already discounted stoneware pieces. I think it is a great time to stock up on Christmas gifts:)

So that means PHDs get 30% off??

Lisa - a PHD is Past Host Discount of 10% off for a year. If a host sells a certain amount (I think it is $800, not totally sure) she gets 30% off anything else she wants to order - after the host special, half-price items and FPV.I was concerned that I would tell a host she could get unlimited 50% off stoneware if she got to the 30% off discount level. Then I thought that the 30% off would be after the 20% off, not at the same time. It makes a bit of a difference. For example, if you purchase $100 of stoneware products at 30% off and then take another 20% off, you would actually pay $56 (30% off $100 is $30 = $70, 20% off $70 is $14 = $56). So, if you bought $1000 thinking you were getting 50% off, you would end up paying $60 more. This is what I got from HO about the special.
Dear Kate Jensen,Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The Host would be able to add her Host discount together with the stoneware discount for a total of 50% discount.

lisacb77 said:
So that means PHDs get 30% off??
If a past host orders the special you would put in the product number with the special 20% off price and then because you entered her past host number another 10% will be subtracted off of that amount.

The current host can choose one of the stones for 60% off and then she can get as many as she wants at 20% off minus either her half price benefit or her show percent off or for free - at the sale price.

All guests can choose as many as they want of the designated stones at 20% off.

What is the September Guest Special?

The September Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive discounts and deals on select products for customers who attend a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of September.

How can I take advantage of the September Guest Special?

To take advantage of the September Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of September. The host of the party will be able to provide more details and assist you with making a purchase.

What products are included in the September Guest Special?

The specific products included in the September Guest Special may vary, but they will typically be popular and high-quality Pampered Chef products. You can find out the exact products included by attending a party or checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the September Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the September Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and any additional discounts or offers cannot be applied.

Is the September Guest Special available online?

No, the September Guest Special is only available at Pampered Chef parties and events. You must attend a party or event in order to take advantage of the special offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • pc_jessica