• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can hosts get Stoneware for free with the Guest Special price?

half-price items, free product value, or monthly host specials sold to a current or past host.Awesome deal, huh?;)Its soooooo awesome. I cant wait to share this with guests.
TinasKitchen
It stated in our Weekly Bites:

"Hosts can also apply the Guest Special price when choosing Stoneware as part of their free, half-price or discounted selection. Note: Be sure to use the Guest Special item # provided on the September Guest Special flyer insert in the Special Edition Consultant News. The September Host Special item # should only be used when selecting one piece of Stoneware at 60% off."

I'm confused on this. So our hosts can get the 60% off and then they can use their free products to get the Guest Special? huh? So instead of the real price of the stones, they can get the stones at the guest special price for free? Is that what they are saying? I think I'm just braindead today.. its the weather lol

Yes Tina that is correct! So, September is especially an awesome month to host a show.

They can get all the glazed stones they want at 20% off (except for the new one) but use their free product credit towards them! :D

Yes, you're thinking correctly! Use the special prices for hosts to get their free items, half price items, or with their discount. It's an awesome month to be a host if you need stoneware! Plus, as a guest, if they've hosted in the past year, they can get 10% off of the special prices.
Did you see this flyer posted before? I'll attach it in case you can't find it. It shows how a host can get the whole collection for $62.

Attachments

• New Traditions Stoneware Collection for less than[1].doc
    1.8 KB · Views: 319
Wow! I had No idea.. so now I should be calling everyone that bought stones to see if they would be interested in any of our new traditions.

Am I correct in saying that guests can buy as many of the stones as they wish at 20% off?

Yes that is correct! :D :D :D Awesome deal, huh?;)

Its soooooo awesome. I cant wait to share this with guests.

Do we get commission on the host/guest specials?

Yes, you still get comission on the sales. As usual though, just not on hosts' 60% off item or half off items.
Isn't September a great month?;)

I swear I've been doing this for 6 months but I get so involved in the shows and the sales that I dont think I ever really paid attention to my commission so closely. I boosted up Sept. hoping the new products would give me good commissions for Xmas shopping! lol Now I'm hoping even more that people will order b/c of the stones on sale.

Have you called everyone to let them know or emailed?

Be sure you understand the WHOLE picture:

Hosts get one glazed stone at 60% off. Then, if they want they can buy as many stones as they want at 20% off MINUS (however many they earn) half-price, free and show discount.

That means a host who has a $500 show can get:
1 at 60% off
2 at 20% off AND 50% off that
as many as they want for 20% off and then free and at the show discount.

Just be sure to use the HOST SPECIAL number for the stone when you enter it. If you use the regular number the benefits will be calculated according to the regular price and they will not adjust it later!

Guests can also order as many of the glazed stones they want at 20% off (and past hosts get another 10% after that!!!

According the the policies and procedures (page F-6 of receip for success):

You do NOT receive a commission on: half-price items, free product value, or monthly host specials sold to a current or past host.

So it looks to me like yes you get a commission on the guest specials and no you do not get a commision on the host specials but I could be misunderstanding what I'm reading.

Ok I got it now.. thanks!! :)

so they can get them for free and/or use the guest special at 1/2 price. So the small oval baker is $14.00 off their free products or $7 for a half priced.

For a past host the $14.00 would be $12.60 b/c of their 10% discount.

I'm correct right? lol

TinasKitchen said:
Ok I got it now.. thanks!! :)

so they can get them for free and/or use the guest special at 1/2 price. So the small oval baker is $14.00 off their free products or $7 for a half priced.

For a past host the $14.00 would be $12.60 b/c of their 10% discount.

I'm correct right? lol
That's right.

TinasKitchen said:
Its soooooo awesome. I cant wait to share this with guests.

Do we get commission on the host/guest specials?
You get commission on what ever the guests spend and what the host spends with her discount (after the discount is applied).

You do not get commission on the 60% off item that the past host from that show orders and you do not get commission on the hosts 60% off item or half price items or free items.

Thanks a million!

Does it work the same way for Canadian customers as well?

1. How do I qualify for the Host/Guest Special?

To qualify for the Host/Guest Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who also makes a purchase.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party and earning the Host/Guest Special?

Not only will you receive the exclusive Host/Guest Special, but you will also earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes while having fun with friends and family!

3. Can I earn more than one Host/Guest Special?

Yes, you can earn one Host/Guest Special for each party you host that meets the minimum sales requirement. So the more parties you host, the more Host/Guest Specials you can earn!

4. Can I combine the Host/Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host/Guest Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party sales in addition to the Host/Guest Special.

5. How long do I have to redeem my Host/Guest Special?

Your Host/Guest Special must be redeemed within 90 days from the date of your party. After that, it will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies