1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Is Host able to get Sept. guest special?

1. avelissar

avelissar Member

Hi,

I have a question concerning the September guest special. My host wants to know if she can use her benefits towards the host special. For instance:

~ When she uses her free product value, does she also get the 20% off?

~ Can she get a piece of stoneware at 70% off? (20% off + half-price)?

~ Can she combine her 30% off with the 20%?

Thanks!

Andrea

Sep 20, 2009
  2. Rosechef

Rosechef Member

Free product is the full price amount.
    Stoneware...she can get up to two pieces at 60%. The rest will be at her 30% discount. The sale of 20% off stoneware won't apply to her, as she gets 30% off all products (if she's earned the 30%).

Sep 20, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Sorry, but the above info is incorrect.

She can get as much stoneware and metal bakeware on sale as she wants.

She can even use the sale priced products as her half-price products...meaning that when it's all totaled up, she would be getting 60% off from those too...AND she can use her discounted shopping spree of 15-30% off the sales prices. That means that if she has a 30% discount, it averages out to about 45% off unlimited classic stoneware and metal bakeware!

Just enter in the guest special product codes instead of the regular product codes for any products she wants.

This is an awesome deal, and I use this to book shows every time we have a 20% off sale!

I'm doing it for the SA in November too!:thumbup:

Sep 20, 2009
  4. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

What BeckyD said. It is an unbelievably fabulous deal for hosts. They get up to 30% off the discount price of the stoneware. That rocks!

Sep 20, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

That's the one thing I love about this company. I did a catalog show for another company (basically ordered enough to qualify as a show) but I couldn't get more of the items I wanted at the guest special pricing, had to get the host stuff at full price.

Sep 21, 2009
  6. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

So can the host take advantage of the guest special every month as well? For example in Oct. can they get the bar board for free with a $60 purchase.

Sep 21, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

Yes! As long as their purchase (after all discounts) is $60, they also qualify for the guest special.

Sep 21, 2009
  8. avelissar

avelissar Member

So, all of my assumptions are correct? WOW :love:

Sep 21, 2009
  9. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, somewhat - they don't end up getting 70% off. They get 50% off of the sale price, which ends up a little less than 70% of the original price.

Sep 21, 2009
  10. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I love how PC is so generous!

Sep 21, 2009
  11. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

I wish people could see just how great our host benefits are and not just another home party. I love how generous PC is also!

12. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I like that hosts can really do well, even if there aren't any bookings!

Sep 21, 2009
  13. avelissar

avelissar Member

Ok - I am confused again. So the host can not combine the 20% off stoneware + as a half-price item, therefore equaling 70% off that product? She can only get the stoneware at half-price, off the full price of the item.

Can she use her free money on stoneware that is on special for 20% off (at the discounted guest special price)?? :confused:

Sep 22, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

My answers in red - but a little more math explanation:

$50, discounted at 20% = $40

$40 discounted at 50% = $20

If you do the math, $50 discounted at 60% also = $20.

Because you aren't taking the second discount from the full value, you are taking it from the previously discounted price. Does that make sense?

Sep 22, 2009
Have something to add?