• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Host Able to Get Sept. Guest Special?

In summary, the host can use their free product value towards the guest special, but they can't combine the 20% off stoneware + as a half-price item, therefore equaling 70% off that product.
avelissar
Hi,

I have a question concerning the September guest special. My host wants to know if she can use her benefits towards the host special. For instance:

~ When she uses her free product value, does she also get the 20% off?

~ Can she get a piece of stoneware at 70% off? (20% off + half-price)?

~ Can she combine her 30% off with the 20%?

Thanks!

Andrea

Free product is the full price amount.
Stoneware...she can get up to two pieces at 60%. The rest will be at her 30% discount. The sale of 20% off stoneware won't apply to her, as she gets 30% off all products (if she's earned the 30%).

Sorry, but the above info is incorrect.

She can get as much stoneware and metal bakeware on sale as she wants.

She can even use the sale priced products as her half-price products...meaning that when it's all totaled up, she would be getting 60% off from those too...AND she can use her discounted shopping spree of 15-30% off the sales prices. That means that if she has a 30% discount, it averages out to about 45% off unlimited classic stoneware and metal bakeware!

Just enter in the guest special product codes instead of the regular product codes for any products she wants.

This is an awesome deal, and I use this to book shows every time we have a 20% off sale!

I'm doing it for the SA in November too!:thumbup:

What BeckyD said. It is an unbelievably fabulous deal for hosts. They get up to 30% off the discount price of the stoneware. That rocks!

ChefBeckyD said:
Sorry, but the above info is incorrect.

She can get as much stoneware and metal bakeware on sale as she wants.

She can even use the sale priced products as her half-price products...meaning that when it's all totaled up, she would be getting 60% off from those too...AND she can use her discounted shopping spree of 15-30% off the sales prices. That means that if she has a 30% discount, it averages out to about 45% off unlimited classic stoneware and metal bakeware!

Just enter in the guest special product codes instead of the regular product codes for any products she wants.

This is an awesome deal, and I use this to book shows every time we have a 20% off sale!

I'm doing it for the SA in November too!:thumbup:

That's the one thing I love about this company. I did a catalog show for another company (basically ordered enough to qualify as a show) but I couldn't get more of the items I wanted at the guest special pricing, had to get the host stuff at full price.

So can the host take advantage of the guest special every month as well? For example in Oct. can they get the bar board for free with a $60 purchase.

littlemaisyPC said:
So can the host take advantage of the guest special every month as well? For example in Oct. can they get the bar board for free with a $60 purchase.

Yes! As long as their purchase (after all discounts) is $60, they also qualify for the guest special.

So, all of my assumptions are correct? WOW :love:

avelissar said:
So, all of my assumptions are correct? WOW :love:

Yes, somewhat - they don't end up getting 70% off. They get 50% off of the sale price, which ends up a little less than 70% of the original price.

I love how PC is so generous!

I wish people could see just how great our host benefits are and not just another home party. I love how generous PC is also!

I like that hosts can really do well, even if there aren't any bookings!

Ok - I am confused again. So the host can not combine the 20% off stoneware + as a half-price item, therefore equaling 70% off that product? She can only get the stoneware at half-price, off the full price of the item.

Can she use her free money on stoneware that is on special for 20% off (at the discounted guest special price)?? :confused:

avelissar said:
Ok - I am confused again. So the host can not combine the 20% off stoneware + as a half-price item, therefore equaling 70% off that product? She can only get the stoneware at half-price, off the full price of the item.The 70% is wrong...the price is discounted already by 20%, so when you take off 50% you are deducting that from the sale price...so it comes out to 60% off.

Can she use her free money on stoneware that is on special for 20% off YES - just put in the right product #'s for the sale prices. (at the discounted guest special price)?? :confused:

My answers in red - but a little more math explanation:

$50, discounted at 20% = $40

$40 discounted at 50% = $20

If you do the math, $50 discounted at 60% also = $20.

Because you aren't taking the second discount from the full value, you are taking it from the previously discounted price. Does that make sense?

What is the September guest special?

The September guest special is a special promotion for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party during the month of September. It typically includes a discounted or free item with a minimum purchase or party booking.

How can guests qualify for the September guest special?

To qualify for the September guest special, guests must attend a Pampered Chef party during the month of September and make a purchase or book a party. The specific requirements may vary depending on the promotion.

Can the host also receive the September guest special?

Yes, the host is also eligible to receive the September guest special in addition to their host rewards. This is a great incentive for hosts to book parties during the month of September.

Is the September guest special available for online orders?

Typically, the September guest special is only available for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party. However, some promotions may also be available for online orders. It is best to check with your consultant for specific details.

What happens if the September guest special item is out of stock?

In the rare event that the September guest special item is out of stock, a comparable item of equal or greater value will be substituted. Your consultant will inform you of any substitutions and provide you with options if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MandyH
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • SherryLynn