• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Sept Guest Special

In summary, the September guest special at Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where guests can purchase a select product at a discounted price when they attend a party or make a minimum purchase. The specific products included in the special vary each year and can be found by contacting a consultant or checking the website. To take advantage of the special, you can attend a party or make a minimum purchase on the website. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and availability may vary by location.
funinyourkitchen
Okay so I printed up a Sept Guest Special today and I'm a bit confused. Every other Guest Special I've seen as a consultant requires the Guest to have $60 in products before eligible to purchase the Guest Special but I don't see that on the Sept Flyer. So can a guest for instance purchase only the guest special and no other products?

funinyourkitchen said:
Okay so I printed up a Sept Guest Special today and I'm a bit confused. Every other Guest Special I've seen as a consultant requires the Guest to have $60 in products before eligible to purchase the Guest Special but I don't see that on the Sept Flyer. So can a guest for instance purchase only the guest special and no other products?

Yep, they can just purchase the guest special no need to have a certain size order.

It's a sale -- that's what is special for our customers/guests. In addition, you September Hosts can also purchase guest special items!

Hi there! From my understanding, the requirement for guests to have $60 in products before being eligible for the Guest Special may vary depending on the company and their promotions. It's possible that for the September Guest Special, guests are able to purchase it without meeting the $60 requirement. However, I would recommend double checking with your company or consulting with your team leader to clarify any confusion. It's always best to have a clear understanding of the promotions and requirements to avoid any misunderstandings with guests.

What is the September guest special?

The September guest special is a limited time offer where guests can purchase a select Pampered Chef product at a discounted price when they attend a party or make a minimum purchase.

What products are included in the September guest special?

The specific products included in the September guest special vary each year. You can find out which products are included by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking the current promotions on our website.

How can I take advantage of the September guest special?

To take advantage of the September guest special, you can attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant, or you can make a minimum purchase on our website. The discounted price will automatically apply at checkout.

Can I combine the September guest special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per order.

Is the September guest special available internationally?

The September guest special may vary depending on your location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the promotions available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSuzieQ
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies