• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special for Previous Host Question

In summary, the amount the host spends on her host special (booking benefit) counts towards her $60 requirement to get the guest special. However, it does not count towards your commission.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a huge headache right now and I just can't think straight, so please forgive me...

I have a previous host who will be ordering the host special from the new host (booking benefit) who booked off of her show. Does the amount she spends on the host special go towards the $60 she needs to spend in order to get the guest special?

See that just doesn't even make sense as I'm writing this... I'm sorry. Does anyone know what I mean?

Yes, it does. The amount she pays for the Host Special counts towards her $60. It also counts toward the guest sales. It just doesn't count for your commission. Hope your headache goes away quickly.

Oh thank you so much! :) I really hope it goes away fast. I just can't seem to think clearly right now... I hope the Tylenol kicks in soon. Thanks again.

This may sound odd, but, depending on what is causing your headache, hanging upside down might help. Just stand up, bend over at your waist, and let your arms and hands dangle. Do your best to release all of your tension. You might feel a few pops and crackles in your spine. This is really good for tension headaches.

I am fascinated when I put in Shows with PH specials with the difference in my commissionable sales and guest sales. Sometimes it is more and sometimes less. If the Host orders quite a bit with her discount (not over 45% off and over the amount spent by the PH), it gives me more in commission that the Guest Sales and vice versa! Sometimes I feel like it's a game! LOL!

pcchefjane said:
I am fascinated when I put in Shows with PH specials with the difference in my commissionable sales and guest sales. Sometimes it is more and sometimes less. If the Host orders quite a bit with her discount (not over 45% off and over the amount spent by the PH), it gives me more in commission that the Guest Sales and vice versa! Sometimes I feel like it's a game! LOL!

Can you explain this a little more?

What is the guest special for previous hosts?

The guest special for previous hosts is a special promotion offered to guests who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. It is a way to thank them for their support and encourage them to continue hosting parties.

How do I qualify for the guest special?

To qualify for the guest special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party. As long as you have hosted a party, you are eligible for the guest special.

What is the current guest special for previous hosts?

The current guest special for previous hosts varies depending on the month and promotions being offered. You can find the current guest special by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

How long do I have to redeem the guest special?

The guest special for previous hosts is typically available for a limited time, usually one month. It is important to redeem the offer before the expiration date to take advantage of the special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies