• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials for Sept and Oct

In summary, the host special for September and October is the Ultimate Outdoor Package, available for $50 with a $200 party. The guest special is the Mini Deep Covered Baker, available for $25 with a $75 purchase. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales. The host and guest specials cannot be combined, but can be used in addition to host rewards.
redsoxgirl
I only partally remember these... can someone help?

Sept Host:
Pans?

Sept Guest:
?

Oct Host:
60% off SA (?)

Oct Guest:
pumpkin plate free with $60 (?)

Sept Host:
One piece or set of cookware at 60% off

Sept Guest:
Free Cookware protectors w/$60 order

Oct Host:
60% off one piece, set or stand - SA
60% off two pieces, sets or stands of SA when guest sales hit $500

Oct Guest:
pumpkin plate free with $60

I think this is everything!

thanks so much!

Sept. Guests have the option of Mix n Chop or cookware protectors

I realize the Canadian specials for hosts and guests may be different however this August the special is cookware at 60% (and bbq stuff) and the guest special is choice of Mix'n Chop or cookware protectors. I hope our September is not the cookware again!
Cathy

where are these written up?? i would like to take them to shows

gbakes27 said:
where are these written up?? i would like to take them to shows

They were in the Special Consultant News we got at Conference (that I think is also going to be in our change over boxes)

1. What are the host and guest specials for September and October?

The host special for September and October is the Ultimate Outdoor Package, which includes a grill pan, grilling tool set, and cookbook, for only $50 with a $200 party. The guest special is the Mini Deep Covered Baker for only $25 with a $75 purchase.

2. How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The Ultimate Outdoor Package will then be available for you to purchase for only $50.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't need the Ultimate Outdoor Package?

Unfortunately, the host special for September and October is only available as the Ultimate Outdoor Package. However, you can always choose to use your host rewards towards any other Pampered Chef products.

4. What is the guest special for September and October?

The guest special for September and October is the Mini Deep Covered Baker for only $25 with a $75 purchase. This versatile stoneware piece is perfect for cooking and serving a variety of dishes.

5. Can I combine the host and guest specials for September and October?

No, the host and guest specials for September and October cannot be combined. However, both offers can be used in addition to your host rewards for even more savings on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp