• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Time Limits for Host Specials

In summary, the new flyers for the Host Specials state that the Show MUST be submitted by the 15th of the following month in order to receive the Host Special.
jwpamp
Just an FYI, the new flyers for the Host Specials state that the Show MUST me submitted by the 15th of the following month in order to receive the Host Special.

eg: Sept shows held Sept 1-30 must be submitted by Oct 15th in order to receive the Host Special.

No more holding shows for months waiting for them to close.....YEAH!!

This is the best thing! I havent had a host hold out like this yet but glad it shouldnt now.

I was told by Carol Radu that this policy has always been there but now they are finally enforcing it!

The previous policy (and it was in the printed policies when I started) was that we had until the end of the following month. I like the 15th better, because it creates more of a sense of urgency and will help with month-end back ups in order processing and the warehouse.

Is this policy starting immediately? Of does it start in September when the new products are available?

It's listed on the specials flyers for September and October, so it doesn't go into effect until those specials.

I am telling hosts that this policy is effective now. Well, I am not telling them they have until the 15th, but for the ones that are dragging their feet I will.

That's a good idea to start telling them now.

Love it!! No more host dragging their feet =!

I love this too. I have NEVER told a host that they have until the month after.

Nice to see it in print! That helps us enforce to hosts.

I think that is great for the PROCRASTINATION NATION we have. I am part of that bunch too. "I'm not only the club's president, but I'm also a client!"

I just read this on the other thread about this same subject, and I think it's good. Will make hosts hustle to close their shows.

Related to New Time Limits for Host Specials

What are the new time limits for host specials?

The new time limits for host specials are 30 days from the date of the party or show for in-person events, and 60 days for online events.

Can the time limit be extended?

No, the time limit for host specials cannot be extended. It is important to plan and schedule your party or show within the designated time frame to take advantage of the host specials.

What happens if I miss the time limit?

If you miss the time limit for host specials, you will unfortunately not be able to redeem them. However, you can still earn and redeem host rewards within the designated time frame.

Are there any exceptions to the time limits?

There are no exceptions to the time limits for host specials. These limits are in place to ensure fairness for all hosts and to allow enough time for orders to be placed and processed.

How can I keep track of the time limit for my party?

You can keep track of the time limit for your party by checking the date of the event and counting 30 or 60 days from that date. You can also refer to your party confirmation email for the exact date of the time limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • topchef.heather