1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Jan/Feb Host/Guest Specials/OF's

1. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

Has anyone made up the flyers for the January/Febuary Host/Guest Specials and Order Forms yet? I couldn't find them.

Dec 19, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

they're on CC

Dec 19, 2009
  3. VeronicaW

Thanks, but, in the past, someone on here has made up flyers so the specials are all on one side - this is what I'm trying to find, if someone has made them up yet.

Dec 19, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I have a Jan/Feb Host/Guest Special on one page - but it is just over the 2MB limit for pdfs. I am too tired tonight to try to reduce it but keep quality. If I don't get to it on Sunday, I will definitely get to it on Monday.

If you can believe it, I just got around to putting up the tree and finishing decorating today! Ugh! Better late than never.

Dec 19, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks for your work on these flyers and for sharing with us. It is most appreciated! = )

If it makes you feel better....we're going to get our tree tomorrow! :eek: Yikes! Sad....been feeling very bah humbug! :yuck:

6. kam

Thanks! Yes, I have been feeling the same - just not in the Christmas spirit. Plus, I have had a cold all week - so that didn't help. Thank goodness my shopping is done, though. :) Wrapping today!

Dec 20, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I think I may have gotten the majority of shopping done...it's been sporadic, so I'll know once I regroup! lol Here's hoping that cold vanishes sooner than later. = )

8. VeronicaW

I understand - Life Happens!
    When you are able to sit for a few minutes to knock it out, we'll be waiting!
    Thank You!

Dec 20, 2009
  9. VeronicaW

***bump***

Dec 21, 2009
  10. kam

I will get to the Jan/Feb Guest Host on one page sometime today and post when it is done.

Dec 21, 2009
  11. VeronicaW

Thanks Kam! :)

Dec 21, 2009
Have something to add?