• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for Catalog Show: Clarification Needed

In summary, the host of a party gets the host special in the month the show is held. So, Mary hosts a party in May and her friend Sue books a party from her and holds it in June. Mary gets the May host special at her own party and the June host special at Sue's party.Does it matter that it's a catalog show that's booked from the original party?The past host and the current host both get that months special... whether it's a catalog or kitchen show... either type of show counts. Does that help?Perfect! Thank you!Ok... so what about July? I Had a cooking show this last weekend and a guest booked for July, so what does my 'past host' get since the
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I recently had a show, and haven't submitted it yet. One of the guests called and wants to do a catalog show, and wants the host to get credit- get the host specials of next month when the guest will do the catalog show. I wasn't sure if she could do that, or if the host gets the specials of the month only for kitchen shows that are booked at her party. Can anyone clear this up for me?
Thanks!

The host of this party gets the host special in the month the show is held. So, Mary hosts a party in May and her friend Sue books a party from her and holds it in June. Mary gets the May host special at her own party and the June host special at Sue's party.

Does it matter that it's a catalog show that's booked from the original party?

The past host and the current host both get that months special... whether it's a catalog or kitchen show... either type of show counts. Does that help?

Ok... so what about July? I Had a cooking show this last weekend and a guest booked for July, so what does my 'past host' get since the host special is extra product value?! Does she get jipped??????

No...she will also get something. Can't remember right now but it states it on CC.

She'll be able to get the party sticks.

the party sticks for... free or 60%???

bsaxman said:
the party sticks for... free or 60%???
The host and the past host can get them for 60% off - this way, if the host doesn't make the $500 mark, there is still a host bonus.....an improvement over January's promo.

ooh I see! Thanks for clarifying that! I swear I read the specials sheet a thousand times but didn't see the details of that situation on there! Gracias!

bsaxman said:
ooh I see! Thanks for clarifying that! I swear I read the specials sheet a thousand times but didn't see the details of that situation on there! Gracias!

I'm quite gifted at being able to NOT see what is right in front of me....:rolleyes:

So, I totally understand!:thumbup:

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. You also have the opportunity to share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

How do I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your catalog show. This can be a combination of orders from yourself and your guests.

What types of host specials are available?

Host specials vary each month, but they may include free products, discounted items, or exclusive bundles. Check the current host specials on our website or in your catalog.

Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still use your host credit towards any products you would like to purchase.

How long do I have to redeem my host specials?

You have until the end of the month following your catalog show to redeem your host specials. For example, if your catalog show was in March, you have until the end of April to redeem your host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies