• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Consultant Catalog Show: Discounts, Specials, and Policies Explained

In summary, if you host your own Catalog show, you get the 30% discount, host specials, and half-priced items. You don't make commission on your host order, but you can get up to a 30% discount if you reach the $1000 level.
emo812
If I host my own Catalog show how does that exactly work? Do I get the 30% discount, host specials, & half-priced items? I understand that I don't get commission for the items I purchase but the Policy manual isn't very clear on the other stuff. Any info would be great!! I had some postpone a show on me and I needed to do something to get my 4th one in before my 30 days is up.

You get everything but the booking credit. You also do not make commission on your host order like you would a regular host. That's about it. You can get up to a 30% discount if you reach the $1000 level.

Oh yeah that's right I knew about the percentage part. Thanks for the info. Is there a limit to how many shows we can host ourselves? Just curious since the Sept host special is so good.

emo812 said:
Oh yeah that's right I knew about the percentage part. Thanks for the info. Is there a limit to how many shows we can host ourselves? Just curious since the Sept host special is so good.

NO! That's the best part, as long as you can get the orders, you can submit as many shows as you want to.
By the way, you also do not get the 10% PHD.

Cool, thanks so much for the info. I just had someone submit a $75 order on my show and this is the first day I told people about it. Things sure are looking up!!

I can't wait to do this for the new fall products! The girls are my work are big Pampered Chef fans.

I'm also going to have a men & ladies "No Mall" show in the second half of November for people who want to order gifts for the Christmas season. I hope it's really popular, I think it's a great idea. I think the pocketbooks are looser sometimes when you're being generous to others. :D

What is a Consultant Catalog Show?

A Consultant Catalog Show is a sales event where a Pampered Chef consultant provides a host with a catalog of products to share with their friends and family. The host takes orders and earns free and discounted products based on the sales generated.

How do I host a Consultant Catalog Show?

To host a Consultant Catalog Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Then, invite your friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. The consultant will handle all the details and delivery of the products.

What are the benefits of hosting a Consultant Catalog Show?

Hosting a Consultant Catalog Show gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family and share great cooking and kitchen products.

How long does a Consultant Catalog Show last?

The length of a Consultant Catalog Show can vary, but typically it lasts for about 2 weeks. This gives enough time for the host to collect orders, and for the consultant to process and deliver them.

Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple Consultant Catalog Shows?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting multiple Consultant Catalog Shows. Each show is treated separately, so you can earn rewards for each one you host. Additionally, hosting multiple shows can also lead to higher rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies