• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Party: Get Two Specials & Plate Sizes

I have never had a problem with this. Say you do that and pick a fake date to make the computer happy.... Does the show have to be held in the fake month date or does it just have to be with in six months?? Once again did that ? make since???Just put a fake date in. I do ask at the time if they would like to schedule a date or have me call them in the future. I have never had a problem with this.
Jenni
Ok a May host booked a catalog party off herself... does she get two specials one for being the host from which the party was booked and one for the current catalog party she is hosting?
Also she wants to know if the plates on page 5 of the catalog in the three tiered stand are the small or med squares???
Thanks hope that made since!

Yes. She gets two specials.

One order is placed as a guest in her name as past host and the other is the host order. She does pay the $4 shipping for the past host order. If she chooses to order anything else on the past host order she'll get 10% off of those things - she would do that if she's really close to the next level on her show and wants to order something herself to get there.

The plates on pages in the three tiered stand are the small squares.

Yes! She gets TWO!! One as the current "host" (goes on the host order, no shipping) and the other one needs to go in as her being a "guest" at her own show. She will pay the $4 shipping, and the amount of her guest order will go towards her guest sales!

Page 5 3 tiered stand has small squares on there. They fit "inside" the frame...the mediums hang "over" the frame.

Thanks for the speedy answers~ :)

Ha! Beth and I were typing at the same time!

I always book my hosts off themselves. I tel them it's another benefit of hosting their own party. I get many repeat hosts this way so that they can get two items. Last September when the cookware was on special, I had 4 repeat hosts and my highest month ever!

wadesgirl said:
I always book my hosts off themselves. I tel them it's another benefit of hosting their own party. I get many repeat hosts this way so that they can get two items. Last September when the cookware was on special, I had 4 repeat hosts and my highest month ever!

Good tip! Thanks....

wadesgirl said:

Say you do that and pick a fake date to make the computer happy.... Does the show have to be held in the fake month date or does it just have to be with in six months?? Once again did that ? make since???

Show dates can always be changed, as long as it is held within six months the benefits still apply.

Jenni said:
Say you do that and pick a fake date to make the computer happy.... Does the show have to be held in the fake month date or does it just have to be with in six months?? Once again did that ? make since???
I just put a fake date in. I do ask at the time if they would like to schedule a date or have me call them in the future.

Related to Hosting a Catalog Party: Get Two Specials & Plate Sizes

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a catalog party with Pampered Chef offers two specials and plate sizes! This means that as a host, you will receive two exclusive promotions and have the opportunity to earn plates in different sizes to add to your kitchen collection.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef catalog party?

Becoming a host for a catalog party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will guide you through the process and help you plan your party.

What are the two special offers I can receive as a host for a catalog party?

The two special offers available for hosts of a catalog party are typically exclusive products at a discounted price or a percentage off your total purchase. These offers vary and are subject to change, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current specials.

What are the different plate sizes available as a host for a catalog party?

As a host, you have the opportunity to earn plates in various sizes, including small appetizer plates, medium salad plates, and large dinner plates. This allows you to mix and match your plates for a beautiful table setting.

How long does a catalog party typically last?

The duration of a catalog party can vary, but typically it lasts for 10-14 days. This gives you and your guests plenty of time to browse the catalog, place orders, and take advantage of the special offers available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies