• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Clarifying Booking and Benefits | Amanda's Party Tips

In summary, there are four main points to keep in mind when hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. Firstly, make sure to inform your host about the host rewards program, which offers free and discounted products based on total sales and number of guests who book their own parties. Secondly, be sure to accurately explain the guest specials, which are updated monthly and can be found in the current catalog or on the website. Thirdly, use the party planning checklist to ensure you mention all available products, including any new or popular items. Finally, check the current monthly specials for accurate information on booking incentives and don't hesitate to follow up with your host and guests after the party if you forgot to mention any promotions or specials.
jesusluvsu2005
I just wanted to double check. If a host books off herself, then she gets two host specials at her next party right? One as a guest and one as a host correct? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Yes, that's correct.

yes, you are correct!! As long as she hosts w/in 6 mths she will get one as a hostess and one that counts as a guest order towards her hostess show total (I always make the more expensive one the guest order).

Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

A great tip is to put the higher priced item on the guest order as it counts for more towards her show.

And just make sure she knows she'll have to pay shipping on the one as 'a guest' and that she doesn't get her 10% in addition to the 60% off for that item. 10% off for anything else.

1. Did I tell my host about the host rewards correctly?

Yes, our host rewards program is designed to reward you for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. Your host can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party, as well as the number of guests who book their own parties.

2. How do I know if I explained the guest specials accurately?

Our guest specials are updated monthly and can be found in the current catalog or on our website. Make sure to review them with your host and guests before the party to ensure everyone understands and takes advantage of the special offers.

3. Did I mention all of the available products at the party?

To make sure you don't forget any products, we recommend using our party planning checklist. This will help you remember to mention all of the available products, including any new or popular items, during your presentation.

4. How can I be sure I explained the booking incentives correctly?

Our booking incentives vary from month to month, so it is important to check the current monthly specials for the latest offers. You can also find this information in our party planning checklist to ensure you are accurately explaining the booking incentives to your guests.

5. What do I do if I forgot to tell my host about a promotion or special?

If you realize you forgot to mention a promotion or special at the party, don't worry! You can always follow up with your host and guests after the party to share any missed information. You can also direct them to our website to view the current promotions and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies