• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Specials for Booking and Rebooking: Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, a Host Special is a limited-time offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products based on their party's sales. To qualify, the party must have at least $200 in sales and one guest who books their own party. The products available for the Host Special vary each month and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available for a limited time, usually for the entire month.
sherid
I had a host in July book off of herself. She just her other show in November and when I go to enter the host special for her show it works but not for booking off of herself. Now I was always told that if you book of yourself you can get the special as the host and past host, but when I tried to do that it said to many host specials were selected. Any ideas?

Are you trying to put it on her host order? The order for her past host benefit needs to be on a separate order. Put her in as a guest at her own show. It should work.

It has to be a seperate order that she pays shipping on. It's like she's two people - she's the host buyong one and she's the past host buying the other. The best thing about this is that as the past host that order counts toward her show sales.

Also make sure to add the more expensive item as the past host because it counts more for her show.

Ok, thanks guys! I am such a knob, I forgot it had to be separate!!

What is a Host Special?

A Host Special is a limited-time offer available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party.

How can I qualify for the Host Special?

To qualify for the Host Special, you must hold a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party of their own. The higher the sales from your party, the more rewards you can earn.

What kind of products can I get with the Host Special?

The products available for the Host Special vary each month and can include new and popular items from our catalog. Hosts can choose from a selection of free products or discounted products at half price.

Can I combine the Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion available exclusively to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party.

How long is the Host Special available for?

The Host Special is available for a limited time only, usually for the entire month. Once the offer expires, it cannot be redeemed, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies