• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booked Off Herself: Taking Advantage of June Specials as a Past Host

In summary, "Host Booked off Herself" refers to the process of a host booking a party for themselves in Pampered Chef. To book a party for yourself, you can reach out to a consultant or use the Pampered Chef website. You can still earn rewards and benefits when hosting a party for yourself, and there are no specific requirements. Hosting a party for yourself allows you to earn free products and rewards, choose the theme and menu, and invite friends and family for extra rewards. It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests and be an active and engaged host for a successful party experience.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a show next month where the host booked from herself. She booked because she really likes the June specials. ANYWAY...do I put her in twice? Once, of course, as the host for June then again as a guest to take advantage of the June past host special? Doing this she would have to pay for shipping as a guest/past host correct?

That is exactly correct! You also have to put the PHD# from her first show in her screen or it won't take the special - but you probably already knew that!

I usually pay the shipping for the host's guest order. If she's done two shows in six months, I'm happy to pay $4 plus tax.

Good idea Rae. Thank you.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show next month! It's great to hear that your host is excited about the June specials. As for booking herself, you can certainly add her as the host for June and also as a guest to take advantage of the past host special. Keep in mind that as a guest, she will need to pay for shipping. Thank you for being proactive and thinking about your host's options. I'm sure she will appreciate it! Best of luck with your show.

Related to Host Booked Off Herself: Taking Advantage of June Specials as a Past Host

1. What is "Host Booked off Herself"?

"Host Booked off Herself" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to the process of a host booking a party or event for themselves, rather than having someone else book it for them. It is a great way for hosts to earn free products and rewards while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends and family.

2. How do I book a party for myself?

To book a party for yourself, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time that works for you. You can also book a party through the Pampered Chef website by selecting the "Book a Party" option and following the prompts.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I book a party for myself?

Yes, absolutely! When you book a party for yourself, you are still eligible to earn all the same rewards and benefits as if someone else had booked the party for you. You can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive host specials.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a party for myself?

Hosting a party for yourself has many benefits. Not only do you get to earn free products and rewards, but you also get to choose the theme and menu for the party. You can also invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and earn extra rewards for each guest who places an order.

5. Are there any requirements for hosting a party for myself?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a party for yourself. However, it is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful party. It is also important to be an active and engaged host to make the most out of your party experience and earn the best rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies