• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Co-Hosting Work for Past Host Benefit?

In summary, co-hosting can be a great way to boost sales and reach new customers. However, it's important to check with your company's policies and make sure all parties involved are on the same page and have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and expectations. Having a written agreement can also help avoid any potential conflicts or misunderstandings. Congratulations on your successful show and branching out to new customers!
ChefJoyJ
Recently, I had a show where 3 people booked. :thumbup: 2 of them want to co-host b/c one of the ladies kitchen is being remodeled and she really wants to host her show soon (last weekend of the month). My question is: how does that affect the past host's benefits? Can she take advantage of the host special twice (one for each friend that booked)? What else should I know about this situation? I'm so psyched for this...b/c I'm heading out of my friends and family circle (finally!!) and they are expecting 10 people already. Woo-hoo!! :)

A past host can only get one host special per show. And co-hosts have to decide who uses the host special (or divide it if there is more than one item available - like getting to choose 2 pieces/sets of cookware when a show is over $550 this month) as there is only one host special allowed per show. When people co-host a show the benefits are the same as a single person and they have to choose how to divide it between them.

Congratulations on your successful show and branching out to new customers! Co-hosting can definitely be a great way to boost sales and reach new audiences. As for your question about the past host's benefits, it really depends on the specific rules and policies of the company you are selling for. Some companies allow hosts to take advantage of the host specials multiple times, while others may only allow one host special per show. It would be best to check with your company's policies or ask your consultant for clarification on this.In terms of other things to consider in this situation, it's important to make sure that all three hosts are on the same page and understand their responsibilities and expectations. You may want to have a conversation with them beforehand to discuss how the show will be run and any potential conflicts or concerns. It's also a good idea to have a written agreement or contract outlining the details of the co-hosting arrangement, such as how the profits will be split and who will be responsible for what tasks.Overall, co-hosting can be a great opportunity for everyone involved, but it's important to have clear communication and understanding to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for all. Good luck with your show and have fun!

1. What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Co-hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials.

2. How does co-hosting work for past host benefits?

If you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party, you can co-host with a friend and earn additional rewards on top of your past host benefits. This is a great way to maximize your rewards!

3. Can I co-host a party with someone who has never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Yes, you can co-host with anyone who is interested in hosting a party. This is a great opportunity for them to see the benefits of hosting and potentially earn rewards for themselves as well.

4. How do I sign up to co-host a party?

To co-host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact your independent consultant and let them know that you are interested. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful party.

5. Can I still earn past host benefits if I co-host a party with someone else?

Yes, you can still earn your past host benefits even if you co-host a party with someone else. However, your past host benefits will be based on the total party sales, not just your individual sales. This is why it is beneficial to co-host with someone who has not hosted before.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Becca_in_MD