• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booked off Herself, How to Enter Her Extra Reward in P3?

I thought you had to have someone booked in advance and then they're added to the show. Nope, just enter them as guests when submitting the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
If the host booked off herself, am I supposed to enter her in as a guest also-- in order to plug in her host special she gets as the original host that it was booked from? Did that make sense? I couldn't find out instructions on that in the P&P, but I thought that's how it was supposed to be done. My host is a bit ticked that she has to pay S&H on it, so I thought I should just double check that I can't just put in 2 specials in her host order. KWIM?

Well even if she WAS the guest, she would still have to pay shipping. The host special is so great this month she's getting a steal of a deal to begin with.

Yes, enter her as a guest. So she will be both the host and guest. (To avoid confusion, for future reference, if a host books from herself, I usually ask if she wouldn't mind putting it in her husbands name (or adult child's name) to avoid confusion).

Hope that helps

Depending on the host and the show, I will usually pay the s/h for their guest/host order and just make it a consultant gift. It is just 4.25 and if this host has had 2 shows in the past 6 months I figure she is worth it to me as a customer. I learned this the hard way with a customer who got irritated about the s/h. I haven't heard back from her in quite a while and all over 4.25.

I'd love to do that, but I feel like I've already paid so much, the postage, mini catalogs for the invitations, etc. I hate to keep eating away at my commission. Her shows haven't been too profitable for me, the first one barely qualified. I had to find an outside order on my own to get it to count. KWIM?

I understand. Like I said, depends on the show and the host. Did you get any bookings off of her for other people - either time?

vwpamperedchef said:
Well even if she WAS the guest, she would still have to pay shipping. The host special is so great this month she's getting a steal of a deal to begin with.

Yes, enter her as a guest. So she will be both the host and guest. (To avoid confusion, for future reference, if a host books from herself, I usually ask if she wouldn't mind putting it in her husbands name (or adult child's name) to avoid confusion).

Hope that helps

I'm not sure if I'm following what you're saying. :confused: Doesn't the order need to be in the host's name so that she can get the benefit?

chefcharity said:
I understand. Like I said, depends on the show and the host. Did you get any bookings off of her for other people - either time?

Yes, she booked herself and one guest did also. That friend's show also barely qualified and no new bookings from it. Her new show now, I had one booking. But I'm not sure if that one will hold.

Yes, it does.

However, you have Suzy Host.

She wants to book another show. I put her spouse Mike in as the guest, with the tentative show date.

Then when Suzy wants to do the catalog show or whatever I put Mike in as the Host. It just avoids confusion.

babywings76 said:
Yes, she booked herself and one guest did also. That friend's show also barely qualified and no new bookings from it. Her new show now, I had one booking. But I'm not sure if that one will hold.

Gottcha. Well, doesn't look like there would be too many reprucutions (sp?) if she is a little irked. I would just let her know that the s/h is part of how the past host discount works. She is still saving 60% on a piece of stoneware and that is awesome! Just make sure to keep it light, professional and not a big deal! It would be a shame for her to loose 60% off stoneware because of 4.25 s/h.

As for entering in the husbands name or someone like that (if she hasn't replied yet), you could put them as a co-host on the original show or have them book off of her 1st show. Then hubby gets 1st special at second show and wife gets past host special at 2nd show.

There is no way to add a co-host after a show is submitted, right?

1. How do I enter a host's extra reward in P3?

To enter a host's extra reward in P3, follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Shows" tab.3. Find the show in which the host booked off herself.4. Click on the show and go to the "Rewards" tab.5. Scroll down to the "Extra Host Rewards" section.6. Enter the amount of the extra reward in the designated field.7. Click "Save" to update the rewards in P3.

2. What does it mean to "book off" a host?

Booking off a host means that the host has canceled or postponed the show that she originally booked. This could be due to unforeseen circumstances or a scheduling conflict.

3. Can I enter a host's extra reward in P3 if she books off herself?

Yes, you can still enter a host's extra reward in P3 even if she books off herself. This is to ensure that the host still receives her deserved rewards for booking a show with you.

4. How do I know if a host has booked off herself?

You can check if a host has booked off herself by going to the "My Shows" tab and looking for the show in question. If the show has been canceled or postponed, it will be labeled as "booked off."

5. Is there a deadline for entering a host's extra reward in P3?

Yes, there is a deadline for entering a host's extra reward in P3. This date is usually set by your team leader or by Pampered Chef and can vary. It is important to enter the reward before the deadline to ensure the host receives it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherid
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies