• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!

or if she has already got the business, I offer something else. Usually it is a gift certificate for a cookbook or a QSP.
pregochef
I was wondering if you do anything for your host if you get several bookings from their show? I have a host who is doing a catalog show, but has booked me 3 other shows from hers (and a possible 4th). Would you give her any type of reward or "thank you" gift for creating so much business for you?

I'm a new consultant, and it seems like just allowing her to get the Host Special for the months that her guests booked shows just isn't enough to say thank you. Any suggestions?

pregochef said:
I was wondering if you do anything for your host if you get several bookings from their show? I have a host who is doing a catalog show, but has booked me 3 other shows from hers (and a possible 4th). Would you give her any type of reward or "thank you" gift for creating so much business for you?

I'm a new consultant, and it seems like just allowing her to get the Host Special for the months that her guests booked shows just isn't enough to say thank you. Any suggestions?

I offer my hosts a free cookbook with 3 bookings (I have been using the Celebrations Cookbook that we were able to purchase last year for $5 on Supply...but am stocking up this month on others) and also a free QSP with 25 orders.

I'm sorry, I'm still new to this...what is a QSP?

pregochef said:

I think that if you want to that it is a nice idea...however, if you didn't tell her that you would give her something if she got bookings then don't feel obligated. I sometimes offer something extra to my catalog hosts if they do get bookings since that is the hardest kind of show to get bookings off of.

I offer a cookbook for 2 bookings generated from a catlog show because I feel they did all the work to get me that booking. They receive their cookbook from the order on the last show. I don't offer anything from bookings at a home party... sometimes I wonder if I should but since I average 3 bookings a show I would be putting myself in debt pretty fast. Also I send out the invitations so there is no need to ask for the others back, however I do ask for any unused paperwork that they don't need at the end of their show.

pregochef said:
I'm sorry, I'm still new to this...what is a QSP?

Sorry! Quick Stir Pitcher....

And the reason I offer something with that many bookings is that I have alot of longer term hosts, and under the old points system, they benefited immediately from each booking (extra points).....and alot of my hosts were disappointed with not getting something "free" for bookings.

And, for instance - I had a host this month who had 3 bookings, all 3 for October...and she already has a DCB, and a large round stone........so it gives her something extra when she really doesn't want or need to take advantage of the Host Bonus.

Becky that makes sense, I might try that.

Thanks. All of this has been very helpful.

pregochef said:

Did you offer her the business opportunity? She sounds like she would make an excellent consultant!!

I will definitely discuss that with her - I hadn't even thought of that. I guess I have a lot to learn as a new consultant. I will be talking to her tomorrow, so I will see if she is interested. Thanks.

Yes. That is the first thing I offer the host - the bookings from her show to start her business. If she doesn't want to do that and she got the bookings I offer her the show discount at their shows. Pampered Chef gives her 10% off and the highest show discount in 30% off so at most I'm giving 20% off - my lowest commission possible is 22% (and it's never that low) so it isn't costing me more than commission on her order and I got the booking I wouldn't otherwise have had. I have found that many don't use their discount at their shows because of budget concerns so this makes them very happy!

I like that idea Beth.

You ladies read my mind. As soon as I seen possibly 4 shows, I am like, okay she totally can become a consultant! lol. :) That is what I would offer her, to me that is the BEST gift you CAN give!

Thank you all. Beth, I really like your suggestions. I think she would be thrilled with the discount at her friends' shows. Great advice.

pregochef said:

And the reason I offer something with that many bookings is that I have alot of longer term hosts, and under the old points system, they benefited immediately from each booking (extra points).....and alot of my hosts were disappointed with not getting something "free" for bookings.

You guys are generous. I have a September hostess that has gotten me 5 bookings (2 October, and 3 November) Two of the bookings were at her show and the other three were outside orders. This hostess is getting something extra...but from The Pampered Chef. She's getting 60% off of five more host specials. And, it's not costing me anything! 60% off is much better than the points they received from a potential booking. I say potential because some would often cancel.

Happy Selling!
Rita

Free GiftI think since she is so great at having shows for you, you should really challenge her and then reward her with a FREE gift if she can do it.

If her average show is $500 give her an incentive to reach $700 and a better one for $1,000. I suggest a freebie from your sample package or something not too expensive for you, but something she will appreciate.

Debbie :D

Related to Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!

What is "Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!"?

"Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where a host can book three additional shows from their own party. This means that the host can earn even more rewards and free products by hosting multiple parties.

How does "Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!" work?

To take advantage of this offer, the host must first host a Pampered Chef party. At the party, the host can invite guests to book their own parties, and if three guests book and hold their own parties, the original host will receive additional rewards and free products.

Do I have to be a host to participate in "Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!"?

No, only the original host needs to host a party to take advantage of this offer. However, if you are interested in hosting your own party and earning rewards, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I book more than three shows from my party?

Yes, you can absolutely book more than three shows from your party. The more shows you book, the more rewards and free products you can earn. The "Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!" offer is just a minimum requirement for additional rewards.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for "Host Booked 3 Shows off of Her Show for Me!"?

Yes, there are a few restrictions and limitations for this offer. The three additional shows must be booked and held within a certain time frame, and they must have a minimum sales amount. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details and answer any specific questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • CathyP