• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coaching for Shows Booked Far Out?

In summary, Carolyn provides great cards to send as thank yous to hosts for their shows. She space them out a few weeks and sends a note card with a recipe on it.
lockhartkitchen
For the first time with PC, I'm booked solid for the next 2 months. At my Sep. shows I will be booking for Nov/Dec. I use the company's time schedule for contacting hosts with the 3 calls and I send Nancy's artworks postcards to thank for booking, remind mailing invites, reminder to call guests, etc. But these are all within one month of show.

I sent a catalog to all my Oct. hosts with a copy of the Host special. I don't have problems with show cancellations, but with shows being booked so far out, I want to be on top of them. (I think of any contact as a type of host coaching) What do others do to ensure a show is held when booked so far out? Special incentives?

Julie

I space my Nancy's cards out a little further. Send a note card (usually from Target) saying I'm looking forward to our show here's a recipe to enjoy & send the newest recipe card.

I really believe in sending personal notes as well as postcards. I bought a bunch of blank cards at Wal Mart a while ago and I just send quick notes saying I'm looking forward to partying with them. I believe hand-made notes that don't say anything about the party in terms of invites or sales or anything give a really personal touch and let the host know you're thinking about HER and not just making money at her show.

Teresa and Winnipegk,Thank you for the suggestion about personal notes. I do that with a merrill card with recipe on it as the thank you to host. I want to save these for the thank you, but I can go get some pretty cards for sending now with a recipe.

I use the attached postcards, tweaking them to fit the time of year...

Attachments

• Holiday2006HolidayPostcards[1].doc
    491.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Fall Contact Postcard REV.doc
    271 KB · Views: 323
Carolyn great cards!

thanks for the cards!!

missydivine said:
Carolyn great cards!

I can't take credit for them - I got them from someone else. If ya'll tweak 'em with different recipes and/or graphics would you post the newr versions?

1. What is the purpose of the "Coaching for Shows Booked Far Out" program?

The purpose of this program is to provide support and guidance for consultants who have shows booked far in advance. It helps them stay organized and motivated while preparing for these shows.

2. How does the program work?

The program includes a series of coaching sessions with a trained consultant, as well as access to resources and tools to help you prepare for your shows. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants in the program for additional support and advice.

3. Is there a cost for participating in the program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to enroll in the program. This fee covers the cost of the coaching sessions and resources provided to you.

4. Can I join the program if I have shows booked within the next month?

No, this program is specifically designed for consultants who have shows booked at least 2-3 months in advance. If you have shows booked within the next month, we recommend reaching out to your team leader or mentor for support.

5. Will the program guarantee an increase in sales for my shows?

While we cannot guarantee a specific increase in sales, the program is designed to help you stay organized and motivated, which can ultimately lead to a successful show. The success of your shows also depends on your own efforts and the engagement of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies