• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips for Coaching Hosts with Future Shows

In summary, Becky is providing tips on how to manage bookings more than 1 month out. She recommends mailing the Tips sheet and the Joy's DYLAB with the host packet, and sending recruiting information separately.
amy07
I need some help! my bookings have been increasing (yay!), but the problem is that I am having to book further out. So, what are some great tips for coaching your hosts when they have booked shows more than 1 month out? I like having my calendar looking like it is, and I want to make sure that these dates hold!
Are you using postcards, emails, phone calls (obvioulsy), but what is working the BEST for you?

Maybe if you know what the host special is for the month they booked, you could find out what they want to get. That way you could send reminders of why they are having that day. and you could also send recipes and tips that go great w/ the product they want to get.

Also, you could offer a free cookbook or gift for keeping the original date.

And if you do not already- offer to send invites.

to be totally honest, the majority of my hosts do not book because of the host specials - unless it's 60% off anything or Stoneware. if they like the special it's an extra perk, but usually they just want to do the show.

I LOVE the idea of giving a cookbook for keeping the original date!!

I send a postcard thanking them for booking, and then it's mostly just emails.

Here is one email I send, and then I also send it via snail-mail on a cute bordered paper:

Attachments

• Becky's Tips For a Great Show!.doc
    76 KB · Views: 432
thanks Becky!!

Another thing I think I may start doing is sending recruiting and host special info separate from the host packet. I heard this on a Training CD, but can't remember which one, although I think it might have been Marna Ross.

So then, they are getting info from me every few weeks until they hold their show.

Becky,
I love your tips- Do you mail this to them after you send the packet? Ho wmuch later? I love that it is something else they are getting, and that it keeps you up front and center.

mrssyvo said:
Becky,
I love your tips- Do you mail this to them after you send the packet? Ho wmuch later? I love that it is something else they are getting, and that it keeps you up front and center.

Thanks - they aren't mine though.:eek: I got them from a consultant in my cluster who, here in MI, with the worst unemployment in the nation, has an almost $800 show avg.! I did change them up a bit to sound more like me though.

I book about 95% of my shows at shows, so I hand the host packet to them. (except during this change-over time. I hate having to mail out all of those March and April bookings I got before I had the new catalogs!) Then, I send them the Tips as an email when I set up their show online.

Then, a couple of weeks later, I send the Tips sheet in the mail...I've been sending Joy's DYLAB with it too.

1. What are the best tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products?

Some of the best tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products include using the correct utensils for each product, following the recommended cooking times and temperatures, and properly cleaning and caring for the products to maintain their quality and longevity.

2. How can I find out about new tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products?

You can stay up-to-date on new tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products by following our social media accounts, subscribing to our newsletter, and attending our virtual or in-person cooking classes and demonstrations.

3. Are there any tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products that can save me time in the kitchen?

Yes, there are many tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products that can save you time in the kitchen. Some examples include using our Quick Cooker to make meals in a fraction of the time, using our Mix 'N Chop to quickly and easily break up ground meats, and using our Food Chopper to quickly chop vegetables and fruits.

4. Can I share my own tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and welcome you to share your own tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products on our social media pages or by tagging us in your posts. You can also join our community of consultants and share your tips during cooking classes and demonstrations.

5. Are there any tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products that can help me with meal planning?

Absolutely! Some tried and true tips for using Pampered Chef products for meal planning include using our Meal Prep Sets to prepare and store meals in advance, using our Veggie Spiralizer to add variety to your meals, and using our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan for one-pan meals that save time and clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • Malinda Klein