• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Save My November Bookings?

In summary, "My November Is Crashing!!!" is a popular promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It features exclusive discounts and deals on high-quality kitchen products. To participate, simply visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. Discounts may vary each year but typically include significant savings on various products, bundle deals, and free gifts with purchase. The promotion is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but may expand to other countries in the future. The promotion typically runs for the entire month of November, but specific end dates may vary each year. It is recommended to check the website or consult with a local consultant for the most up-to-date information.
scrappergirl7
Okay, so I totally stacked my November with bookings because of SAT. In these last couple of weeks I had 6 shows booked - which is a lot for me since I usually just do 1-2 shows/week. But now I've had 2 of those 6 cancel, 2 others where I cannot seem to get in touch with the hosts (have tried phone messages and emails - both with no reply), and the other 2 are struggling with low attendance. This sucks! :cry: How can I "host coach" my way out of a disappointing November? Any coaching tips would be helpful!

I KNOW!!!
I'm trying so hard not to give up!!

I know it's frustrating. Remind your hosts that outside orders really make or break a party. Encourage them to take advantage of their Thanksgiving gatherings to let everyone have a chance to order.

I'm feeling ya....I had 9 bookings and will end up w/ 4. And I didn't get my 2 shows in for SAT. I'm irritated!
But, this too shall pass...

Keep calling and work at higher attendance for the ones that stick. Offer a gift for anyone who brings a friend and really talk that up....also talk up how much more they will get if they have MORE ppl there. do a mystery host show for the hosts who postponed???

One thing that boosted sales at my last party, I offered a 2010 calender for $60 order. They jumped at it!!!

1. What is "My November Is Crashing!!!"?

"My November Is Crashing!!!" is a popular promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It features exclusive discounts and deals on our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How can I participate in "My November Is Crashing!!!"?

To participate in "My November Is Crashing!!!", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the information you need to take advantage of this promotion.

3. What kind of discounts can I expect during "My November Is Crashing!!!"?

Each year, the discounts and deals offered during "My November Is Crashing!!!" may vary. However, you can expect to see significant discounts on a variety of our popular kitchen products. You may also find special bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

4. Is "My November Is Crashing!!!" available in all countries?

Currently, "My November Is Crashing!!!" is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, we are always looking to expand our promotions to other countries in the future.

5. When does "My November Is Crashing!!!" end?

The "My November Is Crashing!!!" promotion typically runs for the entire month of November. However, specific end dates may vary each year. It's best to check our website or with your consultant for the most up-to-date information on when the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennvia