• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation in November? I Am so Lost!

In summary, you must register Nov. 5-6 shows by midnight CT on Nov. 4, and Nov. 7-9 Shows by midnight CT on Nov. 5. All other Nov. Shows must be registered by midnight CT 4 days prior to the date of the show.
forkatieb
I just got this email from my up line. I had no idea this was going on and can't find it on CC. Someone please help me out????? Thank you! :confused:

"I just noticed when I was registering a November Show for the Host Appreciation drawing that early November Shows have to be registered right away, according to the below that I copied and pasted from Consultant's Corner. I'm assuming we'll be receiving an email on this today, but I have not received one so far.

You must register Nov. 5-6 shows by midnight CT on Nov. 4
You must register Nov. 7-9 Shows by midnight CT on Nov. 5
All other Nov. Shows must be registered by midnight CT 4 days prior to the date of the show."

go to cc > consultant incentives > promo & programs > host appreciation month

Thank you I thought I looked there but guess not....

How should I enter in my host who is actually holding her show at her mom's house? I figure I should put the mom's phone number, so that if they call they'll be calling the right place. But what about the address? Because when I submit the show, the host's address will be her home address.

babywings76 said:
How should I enter in my host who is actually holding her show at her mom's house? I figure I should put the mom's phone number, so that if they call they'll be calling the right place. But what about the address? Because when I submit the show, the host's address will be her home address.

address doesn't appear to be a required field

Anyone holding a Mystery Host Show during this time frame? How are you registering those? Using your name?

pamperedlinda said:
address doesn't appear to be a required field

How did you figure that out? Usually when there is a form to fill out, it'll put * where it's a required field. This entry box doesn't show anything, so I figured I have to fill every field out. I'm afraid to submit it incomplete, KWIM? :confused:

Amanda I would just use the moms # and the hostesses address cause that is where the items will be shipped to.

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Don't know why I couldn't figure that one out! :blushing: Thanks guys! :)

Okay, I just had to laugh. Did you check out the time zone options when you fill it out?! What on earth is "Nome Time". And there is quite a long list of other countries.

babywings76 said:
Okay, I just had to laugh. Did you check out the time zone options when you fill it out?! What on earth is "Nome Time". And there is quite a long list of other countries.

Um, I am guessing the time in Nome, Alaska?

Robin

babywings76 said:
How did you figure that out? Usually when there is a form to fill out, it'll put * where it's a required field. This entry box doesn't show anything, so I figured I have to fill every field out. I'm afraid to submit it incomplete, KWIM? :confused:

I just guessed since the host name and number fields were yellow and the rest were white.

:chef:Yeah...I have a Kids in the Kitchen Cooking Show and I am not sure if there will be many orders (if any) but I do want to register it. Can we put in our name and get 2 sets?

pamperedlinda said:
I just guessed since the host name and number fields were yellow and the rest were white.

Oh that's interesting...on my screen they are all white. :confused: Oh well, I put in her address but her mom's number and hopefully that's okay.

pamperedlinda said:
Anyone holding a Mystery Host Show during this time frame? How are you registering those? Using your name?

Linda,
I think the people who registered the last drawings did it in thier name and then if they got called they did a drawing to see who got the 2nd set.

Thanks Jennie, that's what I'll do.

What is Host Appreciation in November?

Host Appreciation in November is a special promotion where we offer exclusive discounts and rewards for our hosts who hold a party during the month of November.

How do I qualify for Host Appreciation in November?

To qualify for Host Appreciation in November, you must hold a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. The party must also be held in the month of November.

What are the rewards for hosting a party in November?

The rewards for hosting a party in November include a free product of your choice, 50% off any one item, and discounts on select products. The exact rewards may vary depending on your party's sales and bookings.

Can I combine Host Appreciation rewards with other discounts?

No, Host Appreciation rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can use your 50% off item on top of the discounted products for even more savings!

How do I redeem my Host Appreciation rewards?

Your Host Appreciation rewards will be automatically applied to your party's order. If you have any issues or questions, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • esavvymom