• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi!!I Am Trying to Help a Host Gather Orders so She Can Earn the

In summary, to help your host earn rewards, you can place an order by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting your host directly, or placing an order online. If you use your host's name and party information at checkout, your order will automatically count towards their rewards. You can also combine your order with other guests, but it must meet the minimum sales requirement. Your host will not be able to see what you ordered, as all orders are kept confidential. To track your host's progress towards earning rewards, you can check the party link or contact your host directly for updates.
niktim3
Hi!!
I am trying to help a host gather orders so she can earn the cookware at 60% off. I am planning on doing an email to my contacts to do this. How much would you help? I wasa thinking of offering free shipping? I also would go inactive the end of Sept as I have nothing lined up. THough, i have 5 shows for October...
ANy thoughs would be great!! ANd wording!
Nicole:confused:

Re: Wording....Maybe instead of free shipping just for placing an order, offer it for anyone ordering more than $50 or $60 (with $60, they would get the guest special for free, too...). Offer anyone who orders the new Fall 2008 Season's Best instead. They're only a dollar, and cheaper than that if you get them on a supply order.

For wording, how about, "Dear Friends, I am currently taking orders from our new Fall 2008 catalog! If you place your order by ____(date), you will receive the new Season's Best Cookbook for FREE! For orders of $60 or more you will earn either the Mix 'N Chop or the Cookware Protectors for free, and if you meet this milestone I will pay the shipping on your order. Please contact me if you would like to place an order or if I can be of any assistance."

Re: Wording....Great advice!!! Lets wait an see what happens!
Thanks again!
Nicole

Related to Hi!!I Am Trying to Help a Host Gather Orders so She Can Earn the

1. How can I place an order to help my host earn rewards?

To place an order and help your host earn rewards, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or contact your host directly to submit an individual order. You can also place an order online by visiting our website and entering your host's name and party information at checkout.

2. How do I know if my order will count towards my host's rewards?

If you place an order through a party link or using your host's name and party information at checkout, your order will automatically count towards your host's rewards. You can also confirm with your host to make sure your order is counted.

3. Can I combine my order with other guests to help my host earn more rewards?

Yes, you can combine your order with other guests to help your host earn more rewards. However, the total combined order must meet the party's minimum sales requirement to qualify for host rewards.

4. Will my host be able to see what I ordered to help her earn rewards?

No, your host will not be able to see what you ordered. We value our customers' privacy and all orders are kept confidential.

5. How can I track my host's progress towards earning rewards?

You can track your host's progress towards earning rewards by checking the party link or by contacting your host directly. Your host can also provide updates on their party's progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
grgann
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies