• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transferring Guest Orders From One Show to Another

In summary, the conversation discussed a host with low sales and suggestions for turning it into a cooking show. The speaker also mentioned two orders from the show that they would like to transfer to another show. They advised that re-importing the web order and obtaining the credit card number for the other order may be necessary. It was also suggested to write down credit card numbers until they are no longer needed.
augmommychef
Silver Member
Hi! I had a catalog show that generated very low sales (around $50). Although I've tried to coach my host into getting more, she says that her friends are watching their wallets, blah, blah. I suggested turning it into a cooking show but she came up with every excuse in the book! Anyway, I did get two orders for her show. One through the web and one over the phone. I would like to add these two orders to another show (in order to help the host get to the $500 level). Is there anyway I can transfer these orders from one show to another? I have the credit card number for one but not for the other. It's in P3 but x'd out. How would you handle this?

You should be able to re-import the web order into the new show through P3. But for the other one, you'll have to call and get the card number again.
If you have all the applicable info for the other show's orders, it may actually be easier to re-enter those orders on the $50 show.

If the order you don't have the CC # for came in through the web, you should be able to see the card number in the web orders list on your PWS. Just go back into the order as if you are reviewing it. Select "All Orders" in the drop down list. The CC # will be in the right field with Payment Information.If it's one that was given to you over the phone or something and you don't have it on paper, then yes, you'll have to call her and get it again. I learned this the hard way too- and now I always write the number down when the customer gives it to me, until I am done with it completely- just in case (I make a 3-ply or OOF receipt and then shred it when done).

What is the process for transferring guest orders from one show to another?

The process for transferring guest orders from one show to another is simple and can be done in just a few steps. First, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, navigate to the "Orders" tab and click on "Guest Orders". From there, select the orders you wish to transfer and click on the "Transfer" button. Finally, choose the show you want to transfer the orders to and click "Transfer". Your guest orders will now be transferred to the new show.

Can I transfer guest orders to a show that has already closed?

Yes, you can transfer guest orders to a show that has already closed. However, this can only be done within 7 days after the show has closed. After that, the option to transfer orders will no longer be available.

Will transferring guest orders affect my commission?

No, transferring guest orders will not affect your commission. Your commission will be credited to the show in which the orders were placed, regardless of whether they are transferred to another show.

Can I transfer guest orders multiple times?

Yes, you can transfer guest orders multiple times. However, it is recommended to limit the number of transfers to prevent any confusion or errors in the order process.

What happens to the host credit when transferring guest orders?

The host credit will be transferred along with the guest orders to the new show. The host will still receive the credit for the orders they originally placed, even if the orders are transferred to another show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanspc