• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only 2 Guests Confirmed for a Show.

her know? And thank you for doing that! Her number is….Hi, Crystal Roberts asked me to give you a call. My name is…I’m with the Pampered Chef. She wanted to make sure you got your invitation for Saturday night’s show. She has not received a yes or no if you are able to make it that evening. Could you take a moment right now and give her a call to let her know? And thank you for doing that. Her number is….Thank you very much and have a great day!
MaryannNic
I have a show coming up this Saturday. I contacted my host yesterday to find out how many definite yes's she had, and she only came up with 2. One of them is moving on the 1st. Blah.

I'm thinking of re-booking her show until next weekend so she can get more people to come. I just don't think 2 guests is good enough for a show. It will be wasting my time and hers.

Any suggestions?

my first instinct is that just because she has 2 confirmed, doesn't mean only 2 will show up. That just means the rest of them are like everybody else I have ever met- they don't know the meaning of RSVP. :) She could end up with 10 show up. People just don't want to COMMIT to a home-party, so they leave it open for themselves.What I would do, is if you have phone numbers- make reminder calls (I use Pampered Perks Phonevite), You can have your host make reminder calls - but I wouldn't expect that she will. Since the show is on Saturday, you may have to do them yourself. Before I used phonevite to automate the calls, I did them individually. Takes a bit of time, but it helps! And you can use phonevite for I think 20-numbers at a time, up to 40 a month or something?? for free. (It's under our Pampered Perks info on CC).I have a script I use... Some of these are better for a recorded automated message or voicemails. and then there is one that is better for talking to a LIVE person. Obviously, make it a conversation some, but really, most of the time, I spent maybe 1-2 minutes on the phone at most!
Reminder calls script: (first two are from Nancy Jo Ryan)

RSVP:

Hi, Crystal Roberts asked me to give you a call and say thank you so much for RSVPing to her pampered chef show. My name is Bobbi Harwood , and I’ll be the consultant for the evening. I wanted you to know we are going to have some fabulous food- we’re making __________…….
(let them know )…so if you’d like to know how to make this meal, you won’t want to miss our show on Saturday night. Feel free to bring a guest, and to browse my websiteNo-RSPV:Hi, Crystal Roberts asked me to give you a call. My name is…I’m with the Pampered Chef.
She wanted to make sure you got your invitation for Saturday night’s show. She has not received a yes or no if you are able to make it that evening. Could you take a moment right now and give her a call to let her know? And thank you for doing that. Her number is…..
Feel free to bring a friend or browse my website. We’ll be making ……Thank you very much and have a great day!
RSVP&Non-RSVP
(great for recordings or voicemail)Hello! This is a courtesy call on behalf of your friend, Kathy Ward to remind you of her Pampered Chef Cooking Show & Recipe Demonstration tomorrow at 5:30pm. We hope you can come check the newest spring products and sample some delicious Mexican treats. Bring a friend and you’ll both receive a gift. If you’ve not yet RSVP’d, you can do so at the end of this recorded message by pressing a number. I know Kathy is looking forward to seeing you! Have a great evening, and hope to see you tomorrow.Good to use with a LIVE Person:
Hi- My name is Bobbi Harwood, I am with the Pampered Chef. Your friend Jen Smith, asked me to give you a quick call to remind you of her Pampered Chef Cooking Show tomorrow evening at 7pm. We’ll get things started at 7:04pm with a Kick-Off Door Prize drawing- so be sure to get their early for a chance to win! Please feel free to bring a guest and earn an additional chance to win! I look forward to meeting you.***************
Hi - your friend, Jen Smith, asked me to give you a quick call to remind you about her Pampered Chef Cooking Show this Wednesday evening at 7pm. My name is Bobbi Harwood, and I’ll be the consultant for the evening. We’ll get things started at 7:04pm with a Kick-Off Door Prize drawing- so be sure to get their early for a chance to win! Please feel free to bring a guest and earn an additional chance to win!
If you’ve not yet RSVP’d, could you please take a moment right now and give her a call to let her know? Thank you for doing that. Her number is 554-1212 . Have a great day & I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
That is pretty amazing! I didn't know about this. I don't have phone numbers. I think I'll just go ahead with the show, and hope people show up and are bringing friends! She did a facebook invite, but only invited 7 people. I told her to send an invite to everyone on her friends list. We are stationed in S. Korea, so she may even get people from the States to buy. Thanks for the help!

Thanks, Bobbi. I didn't know about this either (I'd heard of the service, but didn't know it was FREE for up to 20 calls).

Jan 2010, my host Jessica called me (the morning of the show) to tell me that she only had 3 confirmed guests & thought we should cancel. She'd already bought the ingredients and I'd already packed my bag. I suggested we go ahead & do it. Those 3 were looking forward to learning a new recipe and it wasn't fair to them to cancel at the last minute. She agreed.I removed a bunch of lapboards from my bag (why not lighten the load, right?) and only took 10 just to be on the safe side. I didn't have enough!!! Several came that failed to RSVP & some brought friends.Jessica also failed to mention that she's already collected some outside orders. When I walked in her house, she was already at $700 in sales. She closed at $1,537.50. And yes, I did try to get her to sign & make that her first show. She gracefully declined. I had already hit $15,000 in Career Sales & was a Team Leader at the time, so I ended up with a little over $400 paycheck from that show that she thought about cancelling the morning of the show.My advice, do it! You never know when more people might come who didn't RSVP, you might get a booking that ends up being a $1,000 show or you might get a recruit who becomes your first Director under you. ;)

And I just saw you are overseas. Military? Close ASAP! The further you get from payday the harder it is to get all the credit cards to go through!!!

I had a show last Saturday with only four confirmed guests...........and NO ONE showed. Just closed it at over $400. Sometimes you just never know. Good luck. And I agree with Sheila - we are military and I always close as close to the 1st or 15th as I can.

Some of my best shows have been ones with just a few guests! My advice? Don't reschedule.

And ifonly 2 show up plus the host, then be very casual. I sit down at the table, we chat, laugh, have a great time! It is less "sales demo" and more friends talking.....i like that aspect at least.

So, just a quick update! The show only had 3 guests. One guest didn't even want an order form and refused to fill out the guest information slip. The other two guests placed orders for $125 each. The host also has an outside order and the show isn't closed yet. I am working with the military! I forget about the pay dates! This show was on the 16th, wondering if I should go ahead and close it. Hmm.

I did a show last week with 3 confirmed the morning of the party - we ended up with 15 plus several outside orders. Right now, closing tomorrow, we are at just over $700 plus one confirmed and one possible booking. Definitely worth the time.

What does it mean if only 2 guests are confirmed for a show?

If only 2 guests are confirmed for a show, it means that only 2 people have RSVP'd to attend the show. This number may change as more guests RSVP or show up on the day of the show.

Will the show still go on if only 2 guests are confirmed?

Yes, the show will still go on even if only 2 guests are confirmed. At Pampered Chef, we believe that every show is important and we will do our best to make it a successful and fun experience for both the host and the guests.

Can I still earn host rewards if only 2 guests are confirmed?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if only 2 guests are confirmed. Our host rewards program is based on total show sales, not the number of guests in attendance. So even if you have a small show, you can still earn great rewards!

What can I do to increase the number of guests for my show?

There are a few things you can do to increase the number of guests for your show. You can send out reminders and follow-ups to those who have not RSVP'd yet, offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, or ask your consultant for tips and advice on how to boost attendance.

Is there a minimum number of guests required for a show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a show. We welcome all shows, big or small, and our consultants are trained to make each show a success no matter the number of guests in attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • Amanda_RI