• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Show Success: $250 in Orders and 25 Guests!

In summary, to ensure $250 in orders for a Saturday show, promote and advertise beforehand, offer incentives for RSVPs and have a variety of products available. To get 25 guests to attend, offer a hostess incentive and create a sense of urgency. To make the show more engaging, incorporate games and activities, and engage with the audience. For upselling, highlight product benefits, offer package deals, and suggest complementary products. After the show, follow up with personalized thank yous, add guests to an email list, and provide exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business.
tys1031
I have a show Saturday and my host just e-mailed me that she already has $250 in outside orders, 25 confirmed guests, AND a possible recruit lead for me! :D

Re: Excited!Congratulations! You are going to have a Fantastic show!!!

Re: Excited!WOW!!! WAHOOOO!!! Don't you wish all our hosts were that fab?

Have an AWESOME show!!

Re: Excited!Wow! Congrats! Looks like your well on your way to an awesome show.

Re: Excited!Congratulations--it is always a good feeling to go into a show knowing it is going to have a great sales total! and recruits--way to go!!

Re: Excited!That's great!!! Congratulations!!!

Re: Excited!Kisha!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Re: Excited!I'll want to see the update after the show! Sounds fantastic!

Re: Excited!I will come back Saturday and post the results from the show! She is a great person and SUPER excited about her show. I DEFINITELY wish all hosts could be like her....she has taken care of everything!

Re: Excited!Update.....the show went great! So far, she has $1,361 in commissionable sales and we have four people from work to still get orders from! I booked two April shows, a June show and a "maybe" HWC show in May. It was a lot of fun!

Re: Excited!Wow! Great show!! Way to go!

Re: Excited!Awesome!!!

1. How can I ensure that I get $250 in orders for my Saturday show?

To guarantee $250 in orders for your Saturday show, it's important to promote and advertise your event beforehand. Utilize social media, email invitations, and word of mouth to spread the word. Offer incentives or discounts for those who RSVP and attend the show. Also, make sure to have a variety of products available for purchase at different price points to appeal to a wider audience.

2. What are some tips for getting 25 guests to attend my Saturday show?

One effective way to get 25 guests to attend your Saturday show is to offer a hostess incentive for those who bring a friend. This can be a free product or a discount on their order. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited seats or highlighting the exclusive products that will only be available at the show. Additionally, reach out to your network and ask them to spread the word and bring a guest.

3. How can I make my Saturday show more interactive and engaging for guests?

One way to make your Saturday show more interactive is to incorporate games or activities during the presentation. This can include raffles, product demonstrations, or taste tests. You can also encourage guests to participate by asking them to share their own cooking tips or recipes using Pampered Chef products. Additionally, make sure to engage with your audience and ask for their feedback and opinions throughout the show.

4. What are some strategies for upselling and increasing the average order value at my Saturday show?

To increase the average order value at your Saturday show, make sure to highlight the benefits and features of each product you showcase. Offer package deals or bundle products together at a discounted price. You can also mention any limited-time promotions or discounts that are available exclusively for show attendees. Lastly, don't be afraid to upsell by suggesting complementary products or add-ons to enhance the guest's purchase.

5. How can I follow up with guests and turn them into future customers after my Saturday show?

Following up with guests after your Saturday show is crucial for turning them into future customers. Send a personalized thank you email or note to each attendee, along with a special offer or discount for their next purchase. You can also add them to your email list and continue to keep them updated on new products and promotions. Lastly, make sure to stay in touch and offer exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
patty42240
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies