• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Show Host: Excited, Successful, and Becoming a Consultant!

In summary, In summary, my host had a great show with 9 outside orders and 8-10 "yes"es for her show. She also has two bookings already.
deanna_g
I'm so excited for my host for Saturday's show! Granted, I put some new techniques to use that I learned at NC this year. But she's got 9 outside orders (already!) and 8-10 yeses for her show! She also has some maybes. Oh, and did I mention that she already has TWO bookings from her show? Oh yeah....and she's going to be signing on with PC and becoming a consultant. I think I'm in love with my host. :love:

HOLY COW! What more could you get from this show, except getting an additional person to sign on! Great job with your host coaching and getting her excited. Love all those outside orders!

ok - can I say I love you too!? hehe. seriously I can't WAIT to do this! and Saturday is going to be sooooo awesome!

Wow, that sounds like a golden host! :) I'm sure it has a lot to do with you and your host coaching, too. :) So, I'd love to hear what things you did with her that you learned from Conference. Would you mind sharing? ;)

Ok, seriously, is it THIS easy??? I just had another girl in a different department (who I hadn't thought about inviting as I really don't know her that well) email me about the catalogue as she wants to come to the party saturday, if she can - otherwise she will just order from the catalogue - AND she's a possible party for me for my first month!!
But yup - as Deanna said, I've got 9 (well, technically 6 in hand with 3-4 more looking / going to give orders today) and about 10 "yes's" for the party saturday!

I can't WAIT for all of this! Seriously PC may be the answer to some of my prayers right now! lol

I have a question... what new things are you doing to make this one different then pre-conference.

That's great!

Well, I now have a sheet that I use for my host coaching calls/emails (I tend to communicate best with this host via email) and it touches on everything. I sent her the packet and after she had it, gave her a call. I told her to look through, maker her guest list of at least 40 people, and asked her to get her invitations in the mail (or handed out) by a certain date. After her invites had been sent, I encouraged her to collect 8-10 outside orders. I didn't used to ask hosts to collect outside orders at all. I just waited til their party and asked them to collect outside orders to get up to the next level. How stupid was that? I also asked Keri-Ann on our first phone call if she looked at the opportunity brochure. She said she had and wanted to talk to her husband about the PC Opportunity. Well, I encouraged her about it, telling her all the awesome benefits to being a consultant. And I also told her about the amazing promo for new consultants going on right now, on TOP of everything else PC offers new consultants. I'll work on getting my agenda for host calls typed up and on here for you, if you'd like. (-:

Deana, if you have that docment I would love to see it. I communicate with my hosts via email too.

Much appreciated.
Karen

Yes, please post it here when you get it done!

OK. Here's the checklist I use. I think I got it off here and might have modified it a bit, but I can't find it on here now, so here it is. I use Openoffice.org instead of word, so sorry if the formatting is off a bit.

Attachments

• Calling Checklist.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 589
How did the show go?

It was great! An $800 show (well, $770, but the host still has a couple of people who want to order). Yay!!! And my host just can't wait to get her kit! I wish I could get it to her faster!

Congrats!!!!

1. What is the "What a Great Host!" program?

The "What a Great Host!" program is a rewards program designed to thank and reward our amazing hosts for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the sales at their party.

2. How do I become a "What a Great Host!"?

To become a "What a Great Host!", all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards based on the sales at your party.

3. What are the benefits of being a "What a Great Host!"?

As a "What a Great Host!", you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and half-priced items. You will also have the opportunity to try new products and recipes, as well as have a fun and memorable party with friends and family.

4. How long does the "What a Great Host!" rewards last?

The "What a Great Host!" rewards are available for 60 days from the date of your party. This gives you plenty of time to order and redeem your rewards.

5. Can I combine the "What a Great Host!" rewards with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the "What a Great Host!" rewards with other offers and discounts. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's always best to check with your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • legacypc46