• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theReason I Could Not Book a Show Last Weekend...

In summary, the host of the show likely had unforeseen circumstances or personal commitments that prevented them from hosting the show last weekend. However, you can still book a show for a future date that works for you. The host rewards and benefits are always available regardless of when you book a show. You can also reschedule the host's show for another weekend if needed. If you are interested in hosting a show but are not available on weekends, our consultants are flexible and can work with you to find a date and time that fits your schedule.
TheFreddiesCook
the lady said she loves PC and would love to host, BUT because she said yes to booking a party to consultants from other companies and they were so pushy and called her a million times after she agreed to having her own party, she decided she will never host anything again...

there was no way to convince her I am not that way... oh well...

Bless and release! You may want to keep in touch with her now and again to establish a relationship. Maybe in time she will see that you are not pushy and change her mind sometime down the road.

Or ask her if she has a friend who might be interested in hosting a show, and offer her a referral gift? Maybe then, if she comes to her friends show and SEES you in action, she'll change her mind.But otherwise, yes, as Ann said, bless and release.

Recruit her. Tell her she'd have the opportunity to treat her hosts the way she would want to be treated, AND, she could host her own shows, thus avoid the hounding from other consultants.

Great quote: If you went to a restaurant and had a really bad meal, would you stop eating out? No, you just wouldn't go back to that restaurant.

Deb, I love that response! I'm going to have to put that one in my memory for the future!

I have told people that I like to stay in contact but I promise not to be a stalker. It tends to break the ice and let people know I understand what they mean.

What happened to the host of the show last weekend?

The host of the show likely had unforeseen circumstances or personal commitments that prevented them from hosting the show.

Can I still book a show even though I missed last weekend's opportunity?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that life can get busy and unpredictable, so we are always happy to schedule a show for a future date that works for you.

Will I still be able to receive the same benefits and rewards if I book a show now?

Yes, our host rewards and benefits are always available regardless of when you book a show. We want to make sure you have the best experience and receive all the perks of hosting a show.

Can I reschedule my host's show for another weekend?

Yes, we are happy to work with you to find a new date for the show that works for both you and the host. Just let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements.

I'm interested in hosting a show but am not available on weekends. Can I still book a show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are flexible and can work with you to find a date and time that fits your schedule. Just let us know what works best for you and we will make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SDTeaGirl