• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can past hosts receive a bonus for rebooking their own show?

In summary, Karen recommends that hosts rebook their past hosts in order to get 2 host specials at 60% off. The show must have $150 in guest sales prior to the past host item to qualify, and the past host at Karen's show last night was offended that the woman hadn't asked her to host again.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I received a flyer with booking ideas and one of them was to rebook your past host and give her 2 (60%) off bonus. One as a current host and one because she re-booked her show from herself. Is this possible. I've been doing this for 20 years and never heard of this. Have I've been missing something??? Of course you would have to give her the credit for the booking when you submitted the original show. I tried calling consultant services today (saturday) but it was closed. I thought they were open on Saturday morning now. (must of dreamed that one)

Karen

Yes this is VERY possible and I do it all the time. I let them all know during host coaching that I will rebook them for the new season, that we will finalize the date later in the future and if they decide they aren't interested no big deal but that I'm doing so so that they can then get 2 host specials at 60% off...current and past host.

I also have beeen doing that and it is a very easy way to get a show in a month when your bookings aren't up to par!

In order to get the booking benefit, does the booking have to be in the next 6 months? If you book them on their first show in March, and they later decide they want to move to April, can they get the April special? Or do they have to keep the booking in the same month?

thye have 6 months to redeem the booking - I have 2 hosts that do this twice a year!

I book all my hosts off themselves and act like it's just another benefit PC offers. I have some that book every 6 months. Some take advantage when it's a good special like cookware. You just put them in as a guest and order the past host special, they just have to pay shipping.

The key is you had to have booked them from their past show. If you have a new host today, and you call her to say you'll kick in the extra host special item, you'll have to pay out of pocket. But, if you have a past host, and you've been in the habit of keying a booking for them in P3 before you close the show, then they do qualify for this. The second show must be within 6 months of the first, and the host will have to order the second host special as a guest. That means she has to pay for shipping. The show must also have $150 in guest sales prior to the past host item to qualify as a show.And as for HO being open on Saturdays, I think they do that during the holiday season.

Thanks so much for updating me on this. I never thought of doing it and had never heard of this before. Guess you can teach an old dog new trickes!

Karen:)

Too make very sure I do it, AS SOON AS I SET UP THE SHOW, I put in a booking date on the Hosts Info page about 5 months out so it shows up on the events calendar before the time period runs out. I have many repeat hosts just because I can double the savings they get! Then one other thing, LISTEN to what they want so you can match them to the available host bonuses coming up. I have had hosts do a quick catalog party before the 6 months is up, rebooked them again on that catty party, if PC does not offer the things the hosts want. This means I can still keep them in the double Host specials loop.

The past host at my show last night had a jewelry show last week that was a bust as only 2 people showed up. She was complaining about it to me and said "the consultant didn't even ask me to host another show, but then the next day she e-mailed me and did ask me to book again." I have not been booking my hosts off themselves but found it very interesting that this woman was offended that the woman hadn't asked her to host again. She didn't say anything to me about how I didn't ask her to host again. Frankly, I'm done with her and the person she booked off of so I don't always want to work with some of my hosts again.

What is the Past Host Bonus?

The Past Host Bonus is a reward program for previous Pampered Chef party hosts. It allows them to earn free products and discounts by hosting another party or referring a friend to host a party.

How can I qualify for the Past Host Bonus?

To qualify for the Past Host Bonus, you must have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in party sales. You can also qualify by referring a friend to host a party with at least $200 in sales.

What are the rewards for the Past Host Bonus?

The rewards for the Past Host Bonus include free products and discounts based on the total sales from your previous party. The more sales you have, the higher the rewards will be.

How do I redeem my Past Host Bonus rewards?

You can redeem your Past Host Bonus rewards by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and letting them know which products you would like to redeem. They will place the order for you and apply the rewards to your purchase.

Is there a time limit to use my Past Host Bonus rewards?

Yes, there is a time limit to use your Past Host Bonus rewards. They must be redeemed within 6 months of earning them, so be sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Chef Jill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • kam