• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should PC Offer a Regular Host Bonus for Shows Under $500?

I love the idea of extra free product for a $500 show, but I'm a newbie around here, and from what I've seen from other consultants in the area who've been at it for years, the average show is $400. I think that those hosts are entitled to a montly host benefit as well. If past hosts get stoneware at 60% off, shouldn't that be an option for January hosts as well? I say, offer both, either 60% off stoneware, or extra free product on $500 shows or more...they've offered either/or in the past (multiple choices of SA this month for example) why not January too. Hosts around here can work just as hard as somewhere else and just not be able to make that $500 mark, so why should they not get a benefit that another host gets for working just as hard....some are being left out of a great special in the month they are hosting, by no fault of their own, and that is unfortunate. I will market this as a wonderful host special without lying because it is a wonderful special, and I guess I just pray that my hosts have outstanding shows! I don't entirely like it, but I will try and get those show totals up as much as I can.

jenne said:
I love the idea of extra free product for a $500 show, but I'm a newbie around here, and from what I've seen from other consultants in the area who've been at it for years, the average show is $400. I think that those hosts are entitled to a montly host benefit as well. If past hosts get stoneware at 60% off, shouldn't that be an option for January hosts as well? I say, offer both, either 60% off stoneware, or extra free product on $500 shows or more...they've offered either/or in the past (multiple choices of SA this month for example) why not January too. Hosts around here can work just as hard as somewhere else and just not be able to make that $500 mark, so why should they not get a benefit that another host gets for working just as hard....some are being left out of a great special in the month they are hosting, by no fault of their own, and that is unfortunate. I will market this as a wonderful host special without lying because it is a wonderful special, and I guess I just pray that my hosts have outstanding shows! I don't entirely like it, but I will try and get those show totals up as much as I can.

I totally agree w/you.

I think this is one of those topics we will have to agree to disagree on b/c those of us that do not like it will not like it unless the host below $500 ends up getting something (which I don't see HO changing but you never know) and those of you that do like the way it is will continue to like it.

I have no intention of making this sound as dumb as I think it is to my host and will talk, talk it up but I still know my average and know that my host already exhaust all their means to get more sales b/c they want all they can get including the Host bonus.

AND everyone keeps saying it is a Host BONUS well the flyer says January 2008 Host SPECIAL not Bonus. And it is not much of a Host Special if all my host cannot get it. Just a little play on words. :)

Last edited:
Jennifer, that is so true about it stating it a host special...not a bonus! I would like everyone to report at the end of Jan what their average was and if there was any negativity from the hosts about not being able to get the "special" if they didnt make the $500

chefsteph07 said:
Jennifer, that is so true about it stating it a host special...not a bonus! I would like everyone to report at the end of Jan what their average was and if there was any negativity from the hosts about not being able to get the "special" if they didnt make the $500
ITA, then report it back to HO if it does not go over well with hosts!?

1. <H2>What is the current host bonus for Pampered Chef shows?</H2> <p>Currently, Pampered Chef offers a host bonus for shows that reach a minimum of $500 in sales. This bonus includes a 60% off item and additional free products based on the total sales of the show.</p>2. <H2>Should Pampered Chef offer a host bonus for shows under $500?</H2> <p>This is a common question and suggestion among hosts who may not reach the $500 sales goal. While it is important to strive for this goal, it may not always be achievable for every host. Therefore, some individuals believe that Pampered Chef should offer a smaller host bonus for shows under $500.</p>3. <H2>What would be the benefit of offering a regular host bonus for shows under $500?</H2> <p>The main benefit would be to provide an incentive and reward for hosts who may not reach the $500 sales level. This can help increase motivation and encourage hosts to continue hosting shows, even if they are unable to reach the $500 goal.</p>4. <H2>How would this potential host bonus work?</H2> <p>The specifics of the host bonus for shows under $500 would need to be determined by Pampered Chef. However, it could potentially include a discounted item or additional free products, similar to the current host bonus for $500+ shows.</p>5. <H2>What should I do if I am interested in suggesting this idea to Pampered Chef?</H2> <p>If you are interested in suggesting a regular host bonus for shows under $500, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to provide information on how to submit suggestions or feedback to the company. </p>

What is the current host bonus for Pampered Chef shows?

Currently, Pampered Chef offers a host bonus for shows that reach a minimum of $500 in sales. This bonus includes a 60% off item and additional free products based on the total sales of the show.

Should Pampered Chef offer a host bonus for shows under $500?

This is a common question and suggestion among hosts who may not reach the $500 sales goal. While it is important to strive for this goal, it may not always be achievable for every host. Therefore, some individuals believe that Pampered Chef should offer a smaller host bonus for shows under $500.

What would be the benefit of offering a regular host bonus for shows under $500?

The main benefit would be to provide an incentive and reward for hosts who may not reach the $500 sales level. This can help increase motivation and encourage hosts to continue hosting shows, even if they are unable to reach the $500 goal.

How would this potential host bonus work?

The specifics of the host bonus for shows under $500 would need to be determined by Pampered Chef. However, it could potentially include a discounted item or additional free products, similar to the current host bonus for $500+ shows.

What should I do if I am interested in suggesting this idea to Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in suggesting a regular host bonus for shows under $500, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to provide information on how to submit suggestions or feedback to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • flemings99