• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Free Product Benefits for a $1,500 January Host?

The max on the Jan-specific bonus FPV is $100, so even with a $1500 show, that's all the extra she'd get. But it would be on top of the $240 FPV a $1500 show would have ($210 for $1000 + $125 for the additional $500), for a FPV of $340.Still looking for even 1 ambitious January host in Wisconsin...
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, I've got a question and I think I know the answer, but just wanted confirmation or perhaps even, correction!! I have a January host that is very ambitious (YES!) and is forecasting a $1,500 show...man, I will be soooooo pumped if this happens.:sing: ANYWAY...I am trying to give her a run-down of her benefits and I'm sort-of not sure about her free product value. I know that up to 1K the "bonus" is $100, but what about above that?? The only thing I'm seeing is the standard $25 free for every $100 over 1K, but shouldn't it be more???? I'm coming up with $440 in free if she hits the $1,500 mark, but wanted to verify with y'all first. Personally, I'm thinking it should be even more!!!! :D

i belive that is right, but you could split it into two shows. a 1,000 show and a 500. Then she could get 2 bonuses. I didn't do the math, but it might end up being more $$$.

Didn't think about that - it ends up being $15.00 more, so that might be an option. Thanks!!

The max on the Jan-specific bonus FPV is $100, so even with a $1500 show, that's all the extra she'd get. But it would be on top of the $240 FPV a $1500 show would have ($210 for $1000 + $125 for the additional $500), for a FPV of $340.

I wouldn't split her show up, she can earn more than $15 for free with her unlimited discount. Plus you could beat your best show.

chefann said:
The max on the Jan-specific bonus FPV is $100, so even with a $1500 show, that's all the extra she'd get. But it would be on top of the $240 FPV a $1500 show would have ($210 for $1000 + $125 for the additional $500), for a FPV of $340.

Ann, this confused me.:confused:

For a $1000 show the host gets $215 plus $25 for each $100 after $1000 so for a $1500 show she'd get $215 + $125 = $340 plus in January she'd get the extra $100 = $440.

Splitting the show into 2 shows would not get her anything extra except that $15 more in the hospitality bonus. Personally, I wouldn't do that. She is getting a TON already and there's something about having that $1000+ show that excites the host as well as the consultant!

ETA: wadesgirl is right! She would get more by using her discount!

(ETA: Oops, wrong info placed here. I was thinking of the Feb special ... darn pregnancy brain!)

You could data entry both ways ... one $1,500 show & 2 smaller shows to see which one works out cheapest for her.

I also like the idea of beating my highest show so far too!!!

Still looking for even 1 ambitious January host in Wisconsin...Enjoy the show! (I'd keep it as 1).

Think of it this way, as one show, you would have an average of $1500. If you did it as 2 shows, your average drops down!

BethCooks4U said:
Ann, this confused me.:confused:

For a $1000 show the host gets $215 plus $25 for each $100 after $1000 so for a $1500 show she'd get $215 + $125 = $340 plus in January she'd get the extra $100 = $440.

Splitting the show into 2 shows would not get her anything extra except that $15 more in the hospitality bonus. Personally, I wouldn't do that. She is getting a TON already and there's something about having that $1000+ show that excites the host as well as the consultant!

ETA: wadesgirl is right! She would get more by using her discount!

You're right- my math was off. It was early and I didn't have my coffee this morning (ran out of filters).

What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a limited time offer available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of January. It typically includes exclusive discounts and free products.

How can I become eligible for the January Host Special?

To become eligible for the January Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of January and meet the minimum sales requirement. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the current sales requirement.

Can I choose which products are included in the January Host Special?

The products included in the January Host Special are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed. However, you can still earn additional host rewards based on your party sales.

When will I receive my January Host Special?

Your January Host Special will be shipped to you along with your party order. It may arrive separately from the rest of your order, but should arrive within the same timeframe.

Can I still earn the January Host Special if I have a virtual party?

Yes, virtual parties are eligible for the January Host Special as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up and host a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TWine120
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies