• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your January Host Benefits with P3 - Get More Free Products Now!

In summary, P3 stands for "Pampered Perks Program" which is a rewards program for Pampered Chef hosts. It allows hosts to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. When hosting a party, hosts earn points based on total sales which can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. The main benefit of P3 is the ability to earn additional rewards on top of the host benefits already received. By hosting a party in January, hosts can maximize their benefits with P3 and earn even more free products and discounts. There is no limit to how many points can be earned with P3, allowing hosts to earn more rewards with higher party sales.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I am entering a couple January Shows on P3. It is only showing the normal benefits, not the extra amount of free products the host is to get. Do I need to do soemthingfspecial for this? I think I have done all of the updates, etc. Thanks!

Make sure the show date and format is correct...

and then have it search for updates again if that doesn't work!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but did the show reach $500 in guest sales WITHOUT counting tax and shipping? Shows less than $500 don't get the bonus.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your concern about the January Shows on P3. It's great that you're taking advantage of this opportunity to boost your sales and help your host earn free products. In order to ensure that the host receives the extra amount of free products, make sure you have added the appropriate Host Rewards to the show. You can do this by going to the "Show Details" page and clicking on "Edit Host Rewards." From there, you can select the desired rewards for the show. If you have already done this and are still not seeing the extra free products reflected, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any issues and ensure that your host receives the full benefits of hosting a show. Best of luck with your January shows!

Related to Maximize Your January Host Benefits with P3 - Get More Free Products Now!

What is P3?

P3 stands for "Pampered Perks Program" which is a rewards program for Pampered Chef hosts. It allows hosts to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party.

How does P3 work?

When you host a Pampered Chef party, you will earn points based on the total sales from your party. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

What are the benefits of P3?

The main benefit of P3 is that you can earn free products and discounts on top of the host rewards you already receive. This allows you to maximize your host benefits and get more for your money.

How can I maximize my January host benefits with P3?

By hosting a party in January and taking advantage of the P3 program, you can earn even more free products and discounts than you would in other months. This is because Pampered Chef offers additional incentives and bonuses for hosts during this time.

Is there a limit to how much I can earn with P3?

There is no limit to how many points you can earn with P3. The more sales your party generates, the more points you will earn and the more free products and discounts you can redeem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies