• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits for Referral Show - February vs. January

In summary, hosts of referral shows in February have the opportunity to earn double host rewards for every guest who books their own show within 10 days of the show date. This is different from January, where hosts can only earn double host rewards for every guest who attends the show. To qualify for these double host rewards in February, you must be a host of a referral show and have at least one guest book their own show within 10 days. Additionally, hosts can also earn regular host rewards in February for each guest who books their own show. It is not necessary to be a consultant to host a referral show and earn double host rewards in February, anyone can do so as long as they have at least one guest book their own show within
pamperedmomto3
I had someone book a February show off of someone's show in January. The January host wants to know what benefits she receives for the February show. Is it two items at 60% also (the same as the host) or just one item at 60% off?:confused:

2 items at 60% off.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a February show booked off of someone's January show. As for the benefits for the January host, it really depends on the specific policies of the company or organization you are working with. Some may offer the same benefits to both the host and the person who booked the show, while others may only offer one item at 60% off to the host. It would be best to check with the company or organization for clarification on their policies. I hope this helps! :)

1. What are the differences in host benefits for a referral show in February versus January?

In February, the host of a referral show can earn double host rewards for every guest who books their own show. In January, the host can earn double host rewards for every guest who attends the show.

2. How do I qualify for the double host rewards in February?

To qualify for the double host rewards in February, you must be a host of a referral show and have at least one guest book their own show within 10 days of your show date.

3. Can I still earn regular host rewards in addition to the double host rewards in February?

Yes, in February you can earn both regular host rewards and double host rewards for each guest who books their own show.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to host a referral show and earn double host rewards in February?

No, anyone can host a referral show and earn double host rewards in February as long as they have at least one guest book their own show within 10 days of the show date.

5. Are there any other special host benefits for referral shows in February?

In addition to the double host rewards, hosts of referral shows in February also have the opportunity to earn a bonus gift when at least 3 guests book their own show within 10 days of the show date. This bonus gift changes each month and can be found on our website or in our monthly newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • dancedivine