• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month?

well then Host A can argue she should have gotten it because she was the original host and the software thinks she should.
dancedivine
Is it ok if I submit another February show for one of my hosts who just did a show in February? She has another item she'd like to get for 60% off, so she wants to submit another show so she can get the discount. I didn't think it would be a problem, but the original hostess (who she booked off of) would like to get the booking benefit again. (And why wouldn't she want the booking benefit again? You can't beat 60% off anything in the catalog!)

Will this be a problem? I am hoping it won't 'cuz I'm getting ready to submit this bad boy....

Thanks for the input!!!!

The current host can submit as many shows as she wants. But I have no clue if the past hostess (that she booked off of) would qualify for a 2nd booking benefit or not. Interesting situation. I'd be interested to know if it let you do it again or not.

She can do as many shows as she wants, but the past host can only get the booking benefit one time.

Did you book the Host from herself? That is always a good thing to do and she can get a double Host Special. For example, my Host Kathy had a catalog show on February 1. She rebooked herself for February 10th (because her family was going to order) and March 1st. She ended up having the February Catalog Show go in on the 27th. She got double Host Special (2 items at 60% off...1 as Host, 1 as Booking Host). She turned in orders for a Catalog Show on March 4th. She got double Host Special again (1 as Host, 1 as Booking Host). I rebooked her for March 31st and April 1st in case she gets more orders for her family in March. If she doesn't use it, she is out nothing, but if she does, she gets double! BTW, she spends $75-100 herself on each of these!

My director always taught me to book the current host off herself. Many first time hosts are so excited by all they have received, they look forward to organizing another show in the 6 month time frame - whether it be cooking or catalog. I have a host who had a cooking show in Jan., catalog in Feb. and has scheduled again for April. I am also trying to recruit her!:love:

Oh well, I went ahead and submitted it last night (allowing the original hostess a second booking benefit).... I assume if it ships out, there is no problem? I seriously doubt I'm going to get a call from home office or something, right......

Well the original host did not EARN a 2nd booking benefit. I am surprised it let you do it. Did you book the current host from herself? I always do it whether they say yes or no so if they decide to, they still have the booking benefit. I do ask though and explain the advantages. I've never had anyone say no...

pcchefjane said:
Well the original host did not EARN a 2nd booking benefit. I am surprised it let you do it. Did you book the current host from herself? I always do it whether they say yes or no so if they decide to, they still have the booking benefit. I do ask though and explain the advantages. I've never had anyone say no...

I didn't even think about the whole "booking off yourself" thing... But, as long as home office doesn't have a problem with it, I don't mind giving the original hostess a second booking benefit... They're both my friends, so I was glad to hook them up! (I was also thrilled to have yet another party to submit...)

I'm not surprised it let her do it on her end since her software doesn't double-check and thinks it was the original show. It will probably get caught at HO.The original host did not earn another booking benefit.Host A (original show)
Guest 1
Guest 2
Guest 3
Guest 4 (books show)Guest 4 becomes Host B and holds show
Host A gets booking benefit
Guest 2
Guest 3
Guest 4
Guest 5 (Host B) books show from herself...Host B holds 2nd show...
Now how does Host A deserve a benefit AGAIN?Host B can get booking benefit off herself or her guests for the second show but Host A doesn't deserve it. If she thinks she does, it is time for her to sell PC and get the benefits...she can't keep winning off someone else's work.

I almost would be inclined to tell Host A she does not get it and see if it is the item that Host B would have picked had she been the Booking Host (presuming you booked her off herself) then give it to Host B. If it isn't what she would have wanted and she can get the Host Booking Benefit, I would call HO and make an exchange!

Thanks for the input! Right now, the show says "released for picking..." whatever that means. I'll let you all know if I get a call from home office, but for now - it looks like everything went through just fine & I'm waiting for a shipping #. In the future, I'll be sure to book the hostess off herself.... But, for now - I guess both my ladies got hooked up!

What is "Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month"?

"Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can host two parties in one month and receive extra perks and rewards.

How does the "Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month" promotion work?

To participate in this promotion, a host must book and hold two parties within a 30-day period. The parties must have a minimum of $200 in sales each and one party must be held online. The host will then receive double host rewards on their first party and an additional $25 in free products on their second party.

Can I combine the orders from both parties for the "Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month" promotion?

No, the orders from each party must be kept separate in order to receive the extra rewards. This means that two parties must be booked and held, with at least $200 in sales each, within the 30-day period.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Same Host Does Two Shows in One Month" promotion?

By hosting two parties in one month, a host can earn double the host rewards on their first party and an additional $25 in free products on their second party. This is a great way to maximize rewards and get even more free and discounted products!

Can I host more than two parties in one month to receive extra rewards?

No, this promotion only applies to two parties held within a 30-day period. Hosting additional parties in the same month will not qualify for the extra rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedmomto3