• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booking Benefits: Can You Get the Most Out of Two Shows?

In summary, booking two shows as a host allows you to earn double the rewards, combine rewards into one order, receive the same benefits for both shows, and there is no limit to how many shows you can book. You can also book two shows with the same consultant for a smoother experience.
Belle4562
I had a show in July, and the host got 3 bookings off of her show. Two of the people want to have their shows in Sept. to get the cookware. Can my original host get the booking benefit from both shows or only one?

She can get the booking benefit at EVERY show that booked from hers, as long as they hold within 6 months. So, yes, she can get 2 cookware specials in September.

She can order it at EACH of the shows booked off of her! So, yeah, she will be able to order the cookware at both of the September shows. Cool, huh?

KellyTheChef said:
She can order it at EACH of the shows booked off of her! So, yeah, she will be able to order the cookware at both of the September shows. Cool, huh?

Yes that is very cool! She is going to be really excited - she had a great show - $240 in fpv, and gave that to her two daughters, and she wanted to get them each cookware!

Belle4562 said:
Yes that is very cool! She is going to be really excited - she had a great show - $240 in fpv, and gave that to her two daughters, and she wanted to get them each cookware!

Sounds like a nice Mom!!

KellyTheChef said:
Sounds like a nice Mom!!

I know - I'm forwarding this to mine ;)

I want a nice mom like that!!! anyone have an extra?

I know my mom is getting my sis a set of Cookware in September and I don't even have a set yet! It was my party and I gave her all of the credit and the bookings! Thanks Mom!

1. What are the benefits of booking two shows as a host?

Booking two shows as a host allows you to earn double the rewards, such as free products and discounts, compared to hosting just one show. It also allows you to share your love for Pampered Chef with more friends and family.

2. Can I combine the rewards from two shows into one order?

Yes, you can combine the rewards from two shows into one order as long as they are both submitted within the same month. This allows you to maximize your rewards and save on shipping costs.

3. Will I receive the same host benefits for both shows?

Yes, you will receive the same host benefits for both shows, as long as they are submitted within the same month. This includes earning free products, half-price items, and discounts.

4. Is there a limit to how many shows I can book as a host?

There is no limit to how many shows you can book as a host. However, we recommend discussing with your consultant the best way to schedule and manage multiple shows to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for you and your guests.

5. Can I book two shows with the same consultant?

Yes, you can book two shows with the same consultant. In fact, it may be easier to coordinate and plan two shows with the same consultant to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo