• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Guest Book Twice off a Host's Show?

In summary, the guest wants to book twice--one for this week and one for April. The host can put her in for two bookings for this host, but if she can't, she needs to let both the gust and the current host know so they can choose which booking date to use.
CathyP
Gold Member
I have a guest from a show this weekend who wants to book twice off the host. She wants to have a show at the end of this week (to qualify for February's Host Special) AND she wants to book a show for April too. Can I put her in for two bookings for this host? I know she can hold as many shows as she wants, but she's trying to get the current host as many past host benefits as possible. If I can book her twice, how do I do it? If I can't, then I need to let both the gust and the current host know as soon as possible so they can choose which booking date to use.

Help!

I dont know if you can do that but if you can,you could put her booking in with her 1st order, then put her name in without an order then make sure you put the booking date on that one also.

Do it just like Jennie said and it'll work.

Why wouldn't she book off the current host and then rebook off of herself for April though?

Yeah, I would rebook off herself for the April special.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try and see if it works.:thumbup:

kcjodih said:
Do it just like Jennie said and it'll work.

Why wouldn't she book off the current host and then rebook off of herself for April though?

I agree. That's what I would do, but she seems more interested in giving the current host the benefit of the two bookings.:confused:

CathyP said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try and see if it works.:thumbup:

I agree. That's what I would do, but she seems more interested in giving the current host the benefit of the two bookings.:confused:

Maybe she doesn't realize what she can get if she books from her own show?

Yes book her off herself!!

I got an email earlier from the guest telling me she wasn't going to do a February show after all. She just didn't think she could "put it all together" so quickly, but she still wanted to have a show in April as planned. Problem solved as to the booking, but it leaves me without a show for that day.

That said, I never understand why people think they need a month to plan a show. It doesn't take that long to invite people, especially if you do it via the PWS email, and I think people have a clearer picture of what's open on their calendar for the next week than the next month.

Oh well, at least I learned how to add a booking for a non-attending/non-purchasing guest so the experience wasn't completely wasted. Thanks to everyone for their help!

What do you get if you book off yourself?

You get the host special twice--as the booked-from host and as the host. You just have to do the booked-from order separately, which means the host has to pay shipping for that one. I usually pay the shipping for them. it's my gift for hosting two shows in six months.

Well that's cool! I didn't know you could do that......sweet!

Word of advice Deanne - ALWAYS book the hosts of your parties from them selves. As soon as you pull in the host info when you set up the current show, go down to the Booking button and click it in! I pop the date out 5 months - not 6 as I do not want to miss the cutoff! I had a host in November that I rebooked immediately. I never even told her. Didn't need to until I needed a few parties. It just so happened that it was this month. Her daughter is getting married in May and my host wanted to get her the executive cookware Sets. She wanted to book a party so she could get one set at 60% off and the other at 50% off. Well Mary was so thrilled when I told her she could get both sets for 60% off as I had booked her off her party last November that she nearly cried!!! Treat em good and they will come back. And step one is give them every chance they deserve to save, save, save!!!!

The name and date of the host of the show can change. You can input Suzie Q as a host for may 6th, and if she cancels Jane Blue can host on May19th and the past host can still get the benefit. just FYI- as long as the host was put in for 2 shows booked off of hers and only has two put in its ok. :) so when a host cancels call the person she booked off of and ask if they have any suggestions and that way they can still get the benefit! :)

I like smiley faces :)
and one more :)

pampered1224 said:
Word of advice Deanne - ALWAYS book the hosts of your parties from them selves. As soon as you pull in the host info when you set up the current show, go down to the Booking button and click it in! I pop the date out 5 months - not 6 as I do not want to miss the cutoff! I had a host in November that I rebooked immediately. I never even told her. Didn't need to until I needed a few parties. It just so happened that it was this month. Her daughter is getting married in May and my host wanted to get her the executive cookware Sets. She wanted to book a party so she could get one set at 60% off and the other at 50% off. Well Mary was so thrilled when I told her she could get both sets for 60% off as I had booked her off her party last November that she nearly cried!!! Treat em good and they will come back. And step one is give them every chance they deserve to save, save, save!!!!

1. Can I book a second party from the same host's show?

Yes, you can book a second party from the same host's show. As a guest, you have the opportunity to book a party after attending a show. This can be a great way to earn free products and discounts on your own purchases.

2. Do I have to purchase something at the first show to book a second party?

No, you do not have to purchase anything at the first show to book a second party. The option to book a party is available to all guests, regardless of whether or not they make a purchase at the show.

3. Can I book a second party if I already attended a show as a guest?

Yes, you can book a second party even if you have already attended a show as a guest. Our goal is to share the Pampered Chef experience with as many people as possible, so we encourage guests to book parties and share the fun with their friends and family.

4. Can I book a second party at a discounted rate?

Yes, you may be eligible for a discounted rate when booking a second party. Our hosts often offer special incentives and discounts for guests who book parties from their show. Be sure to ask your host about any available deals or promotions.

5. How do I book a second party from a host's show?

To book a second party from a host's show, simply let the host know that you are interested in hosting your own party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you schedule a date for your party. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to book a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • ashleypc