• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book a Catalog Show with Just One Order for the Host to Get the Cookware?

In summary, the speaker is asking if it is okay to submit a show with only one guest, the host, in order for them to receive the cookware as the monthly host special. The speaker clarifies that they understand the minimum show requirements and also mentions receiving Pan-O-Rama points. Other speakers discuss the eligibility of using the host special as a guest order and booking shows from the current show for the next month's host special.
sburnside
Gold Member
Is this okay? I have a host who had a guest book for September and she really wanted the cookware. The guest ended up changing her date to October and the past host is not interested in the October special. Is it okay to submit a show with the host as the only guest so she can get the cookware? She wants the 7 piece stainless set for $180 so it meets the minimum show requirements even though there are no other guests. I also get 450 pan-o-rama points. I just don't want to get in trouble with home office.
Thanks for the input - Shelly

I may be mistaken, but it is my understanding that you have to have $150 in OTHER sales to be eligible for the monthly host special.

YOu can't use the host special as a guest order. :( Hopefully I'm understanding your question correctly. Someone would have to order $150 worth, not including the host order. I HAVE had people wanting at least $150 in an individual order and I've put that order under their husband's name, then she does get to be listed as the host and get the host benefits.

Hope that makes sense!

Jinx!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In the past I have actually used the host special as part of the show and the amount counts towards show sales but not commissionable sales. So let's say the items was $40. I might have $120 in other sales, the $40 past host special, and it goes through as a show. I only get commission on the $120.

I think your wording is a little confusing. Who would be hosting the show? Would you still be putting it under the name of the person who moved the show to October? I think that's where I am lost.

The original host is "Holly" and the guest who booked is "Mary". Mary moved her show to October and Holly has no interest in the host special then. So I Mary would have a catalog show this month with Holly as the guest getting the cookware. Mary would have her show next month but Holly wouldn't purchase the October special since she already had her booking benefit. I hope that's more clear. I'm just trying to keep everyone happy - you all know how that is!

Yes, that's what I thought you meant but reading the other comments I just wasn't sure. I believe that is fine since Mary is hosting, but wait for one of the more experienced answers because I am extremely new.

pamperedbecky said:
YOu can't use the host special as a guest order. :( Hopefully I'm understanding your question correctly. Someone would have to order $150 worth, not including the host order. I HAVE had people wanting at least $150 in an individual order and I've put that order under their husband's name, then she does get to be listed as the host and get the host benefits.

Hope that makes sense!
Yep, I misunderstood and was confused.:eek: My brain isnt' working yet. As a PAST host, her booking bonus/host special order WOULD count in the guest sales. I thought you meant as the current host. I think it's all cleared up now.:)

Don't forget that "Mary" could book a show off of this one for October and get a host specials as guest and as a host.

Mary or Holly could also book a show for October off the Sept. catalog show so they could both get the Oct. special as well correct?

Great idea about booking from this.

1. What is a "Catalog Show With One Order"?

A "Catalog Show With One Order" is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host collects orders from friends and family without having a physical party. The orders are then placed in one batch and the host receives the rewards and benefits as if they had hosted a traditional party.

2. How do I host a "Catalog Show With One Order"?

To host a "Catalog Show With One Order", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a catalog and order forms. You can then collect orders from friends and family and submit them to your consultant.

3. Can I earn host rewards with a "Catalog Show With One Order"?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with a "Catalog Show With One Order". You will receive 10% of the total sales in free product credit, plus the opportunity to purchase one item at 60% off.

4. How long does a "Catalog Show With One Order" last?

A "Catalog Show With One Order" typically lasts for two weeks, but this can vary depending on your consultant's policies. Your consultant will provide you with a specific timeline for collecting orders and submitting them.

5. Can I invite people outside of my local area to participate in a "Catalog Show With One Order"?

Yes, you can invite people outside of your local area to participate in a "Catalog Show With One Order". Your consultant can provide you with an online link to share with friends and family who are not able to attend a traditional party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCGirl77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies