• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Turn a Catalog Show into a Personal Order?

In summary, if a host only receives one order after a catalog show, the consultant should enter it as an individual order on P3 and inform the guest that they will have to pay the full shipping cost. The consultant may also offer to add it to someone else's show to get cheaper shipping. If the order qualified for a freebie, the guest will not receive it with an individual order. The consultant should also check the host's wish list and see if the guest can order as a guest on their own party to receive discounts and bonuses. If the guest placed the order through the consultant's website, it can still be changed to an individual order. The consultant should communicate with the guest about any changes made to their order as a courtesy
msmileyface
Hi cheffers,

My friend did a catalog show and was only able to get one order, despite all my best efforts at host coaching. How do I turn this into a personal order?

Thanks!

You'll have to enter it on P3 as an individual order (assuming it is less than $150). And the person who ordered will have to pay the full shipping (see back of order form). You may need to call them and let them know. You could offer to add it to someone else's show if the timing works out (so they'll get the cheaper shipping).

gailz2 said:
You'll have to enter it on P3 as an individual order (assuming it is less than $150). And the person who ordered will have to pay the full shipping (see back of order form). You may need to call them and let them know. You could offer to add it to someone else's show if the timing works out (so they'll get the cheaper shipping).

You definitely need to call them since the shipping cost is higher unless you are willing to pay the difference. Offer to put it on another show if you can. Don't be surprised if she cancels the order though. Often a guest will say she was just trying to help her friend and will wait.

Also, if the order qualified for the freebie she will not get it if it's an individual order.

What was on the host's wish list? She can order as a guest on her own party so she might be able to make the difference to make it a show and then get the discount on the rest, the 60% off bonus and 10% for a year. Worth the asking...

you could keep it open longer and maybe that would help her

I am willing to pay the shipping difference, but she placed the order through my website and i'm not sure if that makes a difference, since it was put under a "show". I just change it in P3 and all is well?Incidentally, I think there may be a few more orders now so it might not even be an issue, but I want to know what to do anyway.Thanks!

It's no problem changing an order to individual even if it came through the website but even if you are paying the difference you should tell the guest as a courtesy. That may not be an issue this time since as you said there are more orders but for future reference.

What is a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order"?

A "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order" is a type of Pampered Chef party where the hostess collects orders from her friends and family without having an in-person party. The hostess will share the Pampered Chef catalog and order forms with her guests, and the orders will be submitted as one large order to the consultant.

How do I host a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order"?

To host a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with catalogs and order forms to share with your friends and family. They will also give you instructions on how to collect orders and submit them to the consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order"?

Hosting a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order" allows you to earn free and discounted products without having to host an in-person party. It also gives your friends and family the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products without having to attend a party.

How long does a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order" last?

The length of a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order" can vary, but typically it lasts 2-3 weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

Can I earn hostess rewards with a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order"?

Yes, you can earn hostess rewards with a "Catalog Show- Only 1 Order". Your consultant will provide you with a hostess rewards chart that outlines the rewards you can earn based on the total sales of your party. The more orders you collect, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies