• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: How to Host and Guest at the Same Time for $150 Order

In summary, hosting and guesting at the same time is a great way to save money on your Pampered Chef order. By inviting friends and family to join as guests at your party, you can earn host rewards while also getting guest discounts on your order. This allows you to take advantage of both host and guest rewards, resulting in significant savings. The amount you can save will vary, but on average you can expect to save around $150 on a $150 order. There are some requirements, such as having a minimum of $150 in guest orders and at least one non-household guest. However, you can still earn host rewards as long as the total order reaches the qualifying amount. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and
cochef
Gold Member
If someone wants to order $150 worth of products, can I put her in as a Host and Guest? Thanks for your help.

Put her $150 order as guest and then as host she would be able to purchase the monthly host special and get a 15% discount on anything else she wants.

That's what I want to do. So, it's ok to put her as Host and Guest? That's my question. Just want to be sure before I tell her.

I do that whenever I have a customer spend more than $150 on products at fairs, etc. and there is no problem.

Yes- I do it too. Plus she can get the guest special on the $150 order.

Thanks to all of you. That's the direction I was going but just wanted to be sure I could do it.

1. How can I host and guest at the same time to maximize savings?

Hosting and guesting at the same time is a great way to save money on your Pampered Chef order. To do this, you can invite friends and family to join you as guests at your own party. This way, you can still earn host rewards while also getting the guest discounts on your order.

2. What are the benefits of hosting and guesting at the same time?

By hosting and guesting at the same time, you can take advantage of both host and guest rewards. This can result in significant savings on your order, as you can earn free products and discounts as a host while also getting the discounted prices as a guest.

3. How much can I save by hosting and guesting at the same time?

The amount you can save by hosting and guesting at the same time will vary depending on the size of your order and the specific host and guest rewards available at the time. However, on average, you can expect to save around $150 on a $150 order when hosting and guesting at the same time.

4. Are there any requirements to host and guest at the same time?

In order to host and guest at the same time, you will need to have a minimum of $150 in orders from your guests. This can be a combination of individual orders or one large order. You will also need to have at least one guest who is not a member of your household.

5. Can I still earn host rewards when hosting and guesting at the same time?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when hosting and guesting at the same time. As long as your total order, including both your host and guest orders, reaches the qualifying amount for host rewards, you will be eligible to receive them. This can include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies